• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

It's beautiful down there in Hell.
Apr 17, 2023
How do you cope if you can't move?

I mean specifically, not country or city.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark Moon, Alexei_Kirillov, Daydream Believer and 2 others
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Yes, well maybe not hate but strongly dislike. I cope by consuming media from different countries/the place I want to move to. I also completely forget sometimes that I live in this country lol, probably because I don't go out of the house much. Also saving up money very very slowly but surely to move, or fantasizing a lot about moving and imaging what things would be like in a different place. What about you? If you mean about living situation rather than location in the world, I think I'm actually pretty happy with my living situation despite it triggering my PTSD

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Alexei_Kirillov, Daydream Believer and 4 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Yes, well maybe not hate but strongly dislike. I cope by consuming media from different countries/the place I want to move to. I also completely forget sometimes that I live in this country lol, probably because I don't go out of the house much. Also saving up money very very slowly but surely to move, or fantasizing a lot about moving and imaging what things would be like in a different place. What about you? If you mean about living situation rather than location in the world, I think I'm actually pretty happy with my living situation despite it triggering my PTSD
Mine triggers my PTSD too. It's hell. My landlords complain about me next door but assure me to my face everything is fine. People are awful.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby, Unknown21, soulkitty and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
How do you cope if you can't move?

I mean specifically, not country or city.
My constant suicidal ideation is a coping mechanism in itself. I really hate this country and the house I live in. Getting out of here and becoming independent is very difficult. The economy here is a farce.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: returntothevoid, Alexei_Kirillov, thebelljarrr and 2 others
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Hate where i live sm, I don't cope lol I just stay in my room and sleep all day to avoid feeling angry and trapped.

Reactions: Ambivalent1, thebelljarrr and Praestat_Mori
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I live a nightmare that looks mundane. Peel back the rotting vinyl and you'll see all the rot.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Praestat_Mori
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I do love where I live, but the people here are assholes. I just avoid people where I can, and spend most of my time in the woods.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Ambivalent1 and Praestat_Mori
Daydream Believer

Daydream Believer

May 3, 2024
I love living on a tropical island. So, glad I escaped cold rainy northern England. Beautiful sunsets, blue skies, warm seas and emerald jungles.

However, because I am struggling with the thoughts in my head everything at present seems and feels so dark and gloomy.

Yes, I still walk alone on the beaches and through the rainforest but I am hurting deep inside.

I focus on healing my pain and sometimes I do feel better but from nowhere I get hit by yet another wave of despair and confusion. Usually at night but the next morning I wake up and start all over again.

I have withdrawn from the world and live like a hermit as I fight to sort my messed up head out

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Abhorrence2

Abhorrence2

May 5, 2024
Enough to forget my own language from consuming so much foreign escapism

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Hate where i live sm, I don't cope lol I just stay in my room and sleep all day to avoid feeling angry and trapped.
I stay awake to the point my heart rate gets too high. I should sleep more as an escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
London is a shithole, I hate it here so much. I really want to escape, I try to go out as little as possible. Fuck Rishi Sunak

Reactions: surroundedbydemons and Alexei_Kirillov
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I wish I could move and I don't like it here but I'm unable to move.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty and Ambivalent1
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I do yes, I'd still be alone if I lived somewhere else, but if I could at least choose my surroundings that would help out a lot.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I didn't used to but recently I have really started to hate it here. I think it's mostly the people though, so as @halleyscomet suggested, I make a concerted effort to go out during less populated times of day and to take side streets instead of main roads.

Reactions: halleyscomet and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I didn't used to but recently I have really started to hate it here. I think it's mostly the people though, so as @halleyscomet suggested, I make a concerted effort to go out during less populated times of day and to take side streets instead of main roads.
What's wrong with them? My landlords are two faced. It feels like psychological abuse. To my face, the noise is fine and at any time of day. Behind my back, occasional bitching.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
What's wrong with them? My landlords are two faced. It feels like psychological abuse. To my face, the noise is fine and at any time of day. Behind my back, occasional bitching.
Everything is always "someone else's problem" to them. No respect for their environment.

Also, in my bitterness, I hate seeing them enjoy life.

Reactions: returntothevoid
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate some parts of where I live, like how expensive everything has gotten, but the weather here really can't be beat when compared to the rest of the world. Traffic is also not as bad as in other parts of California and there's always experimental stuff going on here thanks to being in the Silicon Valley though that has its own pros and cons when it comes to culture and the type of people in the area.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
BruceWayne

BruceWayne

Jun 29, 2023
London is a shithole, I hate it here so much. I really want to escape, I try to go out as little as possible. Fuck Rishi Sunak
one of the things that contributed to my sadness and loss of faith is how quickly rishi sunak and his party destroyed london in a mere 10-12, years. im not sure how old you are but london was not like this around 2010 times. i grew up in wembley where there was a lot of local businesses and nature places. now i go there and it makes me sick to my stomach

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
Yes. I want to go back to my homeland. I don't hate this country but America is neurotic. It's stressful to live here, everything is out to get you. I met some fucking crazy people, no wonder theres so many serial killers. It doesn't feel like this in my homeland. Why live like a bum in the 1st world when I could have a luxury villa back home secluded in the woods

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and returntothevoid