• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

riellending

riellending

successfully catching my bus
Oct 1, 2023
Will taking Zopiclone instead of diazepam or other benzos affect the reliability of SN ctb-ing me? It's currently the only accessible sedative I have and I really want to try and sleep away any possibility of throwing up everywhere. I will still be taking anti-emetics.

Reactions: murun_b
D

Deleted member 65988

Definitely think it could work. A sedative compound is a very good thing to add on to SN. You don't need Dia only, I've got Xanax and plan to take since it has worked for other cases I've seen in medical literature. I'll be taking Beta-blockers which is already part of what I take anyway for medication.

Last edited by a moderator:
i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
Definitely think it could work. A sedative compound is a very good thing to add on to SN. You don't need Dia only, I've got Xanax and plan to take since it has worked for other cases I've seen in medical literature. I'll be taking Beta-blockers which is already part of what I take anyway for medication.
this entirely related to the OG question, but do you know where i could get metoclopramide or any dopamine antagonist antiemetic? i have no idea where to get any and i've been searching for days. it's really hard for me to go to try to get a prescription because i'm a terrible liar and doctor's are expensive. if i really can't get any without a prescription, do you know of any alternatives?

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
How much Xanax are u taking pls ?

D

Deleted member 65988

How much Xanax are u taking pls ?
Enough to knock me out so 1mg does that already so I'll take 3 mg.
this entirely related to the OG question, but do you know where i could get metoclopramide or any dopamine antagonist antiemetic? i have no idea where to get any and i've been searching for days. it's really hard for me to go to try to get a prescription because i'm a terrible liar and doctor's are expensive. if i really can't get any without a prescription, do you know of any alternatives?
Sorry, got no idea what your situation is. I got mine from a doctor without much fuss.

What can be used in turn for Meto/Dom is probably something like Meclizine. Cheers and Mofreeko used it and they have seemingly ctb without the use of meto.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Enough to knock me out so 1mg does that already so I'll take 3 mg
Dam i dont even take benzos like that but the other day I took 3mg and I didn't knock out till like an hour. But I forced myself to walk around the block couple times cause I was super fearful when I'm like that I need to walk it soon as I took em tho I felt the wave effect. Like I just wasn't really here.

But still and that night I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and took another to go back and I still woke up early.

I'm scared what if the fear of sn keeps me awake from them..? I was gonna try tonight again but I never slept only for 1 hour yesterday so i won't know if it's the benzos or real sleep that knocks me out.

I don't wanna take too much Xanax and I knock out before. Everything is so hard I hate it

D

Deleted member 65988

Dam i dont even take benzos like that but the other day I took 3mg and I didn't knock out till like an hour. But I forced myself to walk around the block couple times cause I was super fearful when I'm like that I need to walk it soon as I took em tho I felt the wave effect. Like I just wasn't really here.

But still and that night I ended up waking up in the middle of the night and took another to go back and I still woke up early.

I'm scared what if the fear of sn keeps me awake from them..? I was gonna try tonight again but I never slept only for 1 hour yesterday so i won't know if it's the benzos or real sleep that knocks me out.

I don't wanna take too much Xanax and I knock out before. Everything is so hard I hate it
There's nothing hard about it when you just have to see how long it takes to effect you and doing it on an empty stomach may see the onset of symptoms faster. People who've taken some form of benzo or whatever have already done this so it shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe your tolerance is already building up considerably. I get blackouts from Xanax so I'm just about good to go and it's not from sleep because I've done it twice now with just 1mg on both occasions. Took about 40 mins to feel eased in by the benzos but I didn't pass out not long after that.
I'm scared what if the fear of sn keeps me awake from them
Pretty sure benzos relax you instead of your fear keeping you awake. We all have our concerns, doubts and fears but I take solace in the fact that it's been done before even without benzos.

Reactions: Alessa
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I'm also considering zopiclone instead of benzos. You can't get benzos OTC here and I don't even see them in online pharmacies.

I have zopiclone on prescription. I was prescribed it for insomnia and take 3.75mg last thing before bed. I was thinking maybe taking double (7.50mg) and hour before SN.

Sound like a good idea?

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm also considering zopiclone instead of benzos. You can't get benzos OTC here and I don't even see them in online pharmacies.

I have zopiclone on prescription. I was prescribed it for insomnia and take 3.75mg last thing before bed. I was thinking maybe taking double (7.50mg) and hour before SN.

Sound like a good idea?
It should be fine.

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
It should be fine.

Cheers. That said, funny as these things turn out, I might actually have access to benzos after all. Is it worthwhile buying benzos over the Zopiclone? Would benzos be better to combat SI?

D

Deleted member 65988

Cheers. That said, funny as these things turn out, I might actually have access to benzos after all. Is it worthwhile buying benzos over the Zopiclone? Would benzos be better to combat SI?
Get the benzos then, anything to help.

Reactions: Old Friend