OfficialBioPen

OfficialBioPen

Lost One
Aug 26, 2024
So, Zopiclone is strong sleeping medicine used for insomnia, given its extremely addictive properties, it's given to patients to be used temperately here in the UK. Though due to medical reasons, I've been on it long term. Reading on the NHS website, it doesn't specify what which exact medication it cannot be taken with and what the side effect are. Though alcohol is a big no-no whilst on it, claiming "Alcohol and zopiclone together can make you sleep very deeply, so you do not breathe properly and can have difficulty waking up.".

I've looked around for methods on how to utilise this, but I'm unsure if it effective at all, will hurt or make me extremely sick, what the best process, etc. I've got x50 7.5mg stashed away, and a 1liter bottle of whisky. Maybe that could be good reference point on the outcome.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
ODs on pills and alcohol are notoriously unreliable. Please consider another method.

Reactions: rotciv, OfficialBioPen, maniac116 and 1 other person
OfficialBioPen

OfficialBioPen

Lost One
Aug 26, 2024
ODs on pills and alcohol are notoriously unreliable. Please consider another method.
I'm trying to find a way to obtain SN, though laws here in the UK have made it extremely difficult get.

OfficialBioPen

OfficialBioPen

Lost One
Aug 26, 2024
Thanks for the heads up, I'll research other methods

HiddenPain

HiddenPain

Fading šŸ„€
Jul 24, 2024
I'm trying to find a way to obtain SN, though laws here in the UK have made it extremely difficult get.
SN really would be the better option, Zopi and alcohol is never going to yield the result you are looking for so please don't try that as you'll likely just make yourself ill.

OfficialBioPen

OfficialBioPen

Lost One
Aug 26, 2024
SN really would be the better option, Zopi and alcohol is never going to yield the result you are looking for so please don't try that as you'll likely just make yourself ill.
I've been looking into the SN method, though I'm really concerned about the stages between consciousness and unconsciousness. I've learnt the that the sensation of nausea can be very strong, something I'm sensitive to, thus making me uncertain if I have the ability to keep the SN drink down. Then there's to worry that I won't slip into unconsciousness.