• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

scaryvapo

scaryvapo

Nov 10, 2022
I know that hydrocodone and zolpidem have the potential to be lethal together, especially with alcohol. Also, both are much easier for me to obtain than SN Is there any way to tell how much of each would be lethal? I have strong antiemetics if those would be necessary as well.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
GABA-A receptor agonists and opioids are synergistic in respiratory depression. Zolpidem alone is not strong enough to cause central apnea but may be with hydrocodone. Weight, airway resistance and even the position you sleep in are important. Even if zolpidem + hydrocodone + alcohol does not cause central apnea, it is likely to cause airway collapse.

Last edited:
Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
One would need to take a massive amount of both of them to have a chance of succeeding. Maybe together you wouldn't have to take quite as much but still at least 100 of each and probably even more. I don't believe they are that synergistic together and would contribute minimally to each other for the purposes of overdose. Essentially it's the narcotic that's only potentially lethal in very high doses.