• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

maybeimalreadydead

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, is Zofran an acceptable anti-e before SN? Suggestions on how much before? Thanks

Reactions: Notf1xable
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Ive been wondering about this, too. It's a script of choice for Nausea in the US. Easier to obtain.

But Reglan also promotes gastric motility, and helps SN absorb. So, I'd rather have Reglan.

Reactions: Notf1xable
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
You need a dopamine blocker with SN
Zofran is a serotonin blocker. :)
I wish you could use Zofran as I've already got that and it seems to have less side effects than dopamine blockers. Also, as you point out, much easier to get in the US.
From SN Megathread:

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

Last edited:
Reactions: maybeimalreadydead