• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
Do zip lining places have netting below or can I just jump right off?

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
The ones I've been to don't have nets but you're in a harness and attached in multiple places and supervised so not really easy to jump off

• Informative
Reactions: CrossTheBridge
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
The ones I've been to don't have nets but you're in a harness and attached in multiple places and supervised so not really easy to jump off
There's a small moment where you're just on the platform and not attached to anything so hopefully I can jump off then. I do feel like an asshole for choosing a zip lining place since it's probably gonna cause the company trouble plus give the workers trauma but I'm desperate and it's better I die as soon as possible so that I don't hurt anyone else

• Aww..
Reactions: CrossTheBridge
CrossTheBridge

CrossTheBridge

x
Sep 21, 2023
I'm not sure about zip lines, but I always found chair lifts to be particularly dangerous in this regard.

All the chair lifts I've ridden in my lifetime appeared to be rather easy to fall from, let alone jumping..

I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
I'm not sure about zip lines, but I always found chair lifts to be particularly dangerous in this regard.

All the chair lifts I've ridden in my lifetime seemed to be rather easy to fall from, let alone jumping..
Why haven't my I thought of that? That's actually perfect, I might try that instead. The only thing is that ziplining is often a lot higher up so if I do get to jump then I know for sure I'm dying

CrossTheBridge

CrossTheBridge

x
Sep 21, 2023
Why haven't my I thought of that? That's actually perfect, I might try that instead. The only thing is that ziplining is often a lot higher up so if I do get to jump then I know for sure I'm dying
There has been discussion regarding jumping as a method, for example at Beachy Head. I would urge you to do your own research into potential risks or pitfalls, and of course consider exhausting all your Recovery resources before making any impulsive decisions. I hope you'll find the relief you're seeking though.

Last edited:
I

Ineedthis

-
Jul 28, 2023
There has been discussion regarding jumping as a method, for example at Beachy Head. I would urge you to do your own research into potential risks or pitfalls, and of course consider exhausting all your Recovery resources before making any impulsive decisions. I hope you'll find the relief you're seeking though.
I can't think of anything that could go wrong. Those things are so high up that the only two reasons I might fail is 1) I am unable to jump because of SI, or 2) I get pulled back by a worker and put into a psych ward.