Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
please no hate towards it. im only quoting a small section of all that was written and i dont think this person meant 'harm' just a lack of completely understanding.

You've been hurt, but you're alive. Think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breath, to think, to enjoy, and to chase the things you love.

a precious privilege? alive? breath? think? enjoy? love?

i can only dream.
(bpd symptoms for those that dont know)
  • Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
  • Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
  • Markedly disturbed sense of identity and distorted self-image
  • Impulsive or reckless behaviors
  • Recurrent suicidal gestures or self harm
  • Intense or uncontrollable emotional reactions and rapidly shifting between different emotional states
  • Chronic feelings of emptiness or boredom
  • Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger
  • Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms
yep, im having a ball with this living thing. its so much fun waiting to see whats going to come crashing in next

• Love
Reactions: Bullit, imaloserbaby, siray and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I hear you, and so do many others. It only takes a tiny bit of rational thinking to realise that there are PLENTY of situations where living is vastly more painful than dying.

Some people have had sheltered lives so cannot relate to not enjoying living (and good for them!), while others are constantly trying to shield themselves from darkness by repeating society's lie that everyone is having a great time.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, siray, newave3 and 1 other person
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I hear you, and so do many others. It only takes a tiny bit of rational thinking to realise that there are PLENTY of situations where living is vastly more painful than dying.

Some people have had sheltered lives so cannot relate to not enjoying living (and good for them!), while others are constantly trying to shield themselves from darkness by repeating society's lie that everyone is having a great time.
Saying there are plenty of situations where living is more painful than dying cant be proven. No one has died and lived to talk about it.........

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3 and Life_and_Death
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Saying there are plenty of situations where living is more painful than dying cant be proven. No one has died and lived to talk about it.........
Yes, the assumption being made is that the individual is somehow at rest for eternity, ceases existing or goes to a better place.

(By the way, millions of people have 'died' and lived to talk about it. Society usually shuns them so one has to do one's own research. But I don't want to debate that here. Am always available via PM.)

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, LetmeCTB566 and Life_and_Death
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Well well, the old line of reasoning "you are alive and that's enough." "You can dream, enjoy, and chase your ambitions."

Of course, that like telling someone who lost his legs that "you can run, you can jump, and "live life like the rest."

If they only taught logic at school

Reactions: Promortalist_ and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Well it's better than saying "yeah kill yourself and let me watch"

• Yay!
Reactions: Life_and_Death