Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's not your fault for finding yourself in this situation.

It's not your fault that people are shallow, judgmental, two-faced, whatever you want to call it. The human condition means we are flawed by definition.

You can't help unrequited love, and if you're in a situation of heartbreak, it's not your doing. It's either a mismatch or a clashing of circumstances beyond your sphere of influence.

We are creatures of comfort and habit. We seek the easy road often. This doesn't mean you are to blame for poor life decisions. We do what feels most natural, even if it's "a mistake."

You're not to blame for a bad financial situation. Knowing what I know now, the world is rigged against you. The financial system is playing against you with a loaded die.

Physical and mental illness is a shitty hand that was dealt to you, and we can all agree you have no real control over any of it. We live in a cliche world that likes to tell us we are in charge of our own destinies and can determine what happens to us, but that is far from reality.

You're not necessarily a shitty person. Self-interest is perfectly normal. If people force your hand or make things difficult for you, it's normal to choose #1.

Just a few observations.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShornSoloists, therhydler, LivedTooLong and 23 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
These are comforting words to hear my friend, thanks for this.

Reactions: stellabelle, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
Very comforting indeed.:)

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nem and 4 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It probably came off as cheesy, but getting to think about it earlier, I realized we're all deeply flawed beings thrown into a chaotic shitshow of a world. Basically anything can happen without it being a reflection of your moral character, or even as a consequence of your behavior. So much is totally random.

Reactions: Letting Go, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
It probably came off as cheesy, but getting to think about it earlier, I realized we're all deeply flawed beings thrown into a chaotic shitshow of a world. Basically anything can happen without it being a reflection of your moral character, or even as a consequence of your behavior. So much is totally random.
Yes but we have choices and some choices fuck us up royally down the line without even thinking about it. But then again it's no fault of our own cause since we couldn't have known the consequences.

Reactions: Letting Go, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
That was perfectly said my friend! Very comforting and very true. Society always seems to blame us for having problems. I am sick of it.

Reactions: Letting Go, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
Thank you. I don't know why, sounds cheesy, but that makes me happy.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I think it'll be one of the sentences of my note, if that's okay "I am not to blame." Seems like something I would selfishly say, ignorantly.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Off The Air

Off The Air

Human
Nov 1, 2018
While I like a lot of what you said, the situation I'm in personally is entirely my fault. Shitty person to the max

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Nanami

Nanami

Global Mod
Nov 20, 2018
I wish it was my fault, that way I could at least claim that I had some control over everything.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Nice.
All I can say is holy shitballs this sucks. I made the pathetic mistakes of going on meds that were not meant to be taken longer than 4 weeks max, but my Dr was an idiot. The other thing is I only went back on meds because a coworker offered me some valium that I should never have tried!!!
I should've thrown out the rest of the pills and I would never had gone on shit meds in the first place. This is complete crap and just before I nearly died my fiance demanded I keep taking meds that were making me sick.
Like, I nearly fucking died from these shit meds that I never asked for!!!! This is just bullshit and I should've broken up with this son of a bitch at the beginning.
Complete freaking crap is all I can say, I should've told her to fuck off when she demanded I keep taking the shitty meds. What a fucking asshole, never should've kept taking those things EVER!!!!
Fuck,
Peace!