DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
What are your views on the ongoing genocide in Gaza and the Israel-Palestine conflict in general?

• Aww..
Reactions: Escape Artist and UnluckyBastard
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
It's not going to stop. Even if all the Western nations withdraw money from the entire Middle East, it won't stop. The only thing you can do is let them duke it out.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wonder if it'll become WW3…

Reactions: Zhendou and ijustwishtodie
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
The US (puppeteering Israel) and some party (Hamas in this case) just killing and torturing people for sport. Same old

J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
I stand with Palestine. It doesn't mean I support hamas. I have compassion for all the civilians who are suffering or are casualties of war. What the Israeli government is doing is downright disgusting. It made me sick to see Netanyahu address the US congress last week. That war criminal needs to be arrested and tried for his crimes. It was worse to see the Muppet members of congress clapping for him like mindless seals.

Reactions: amnesia999, kinderbueno, astr4 and 1 other person
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
from the river to the sea n all that

with all due respect we gotta stop giving colonialism so much leeway

• Love
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
Two religious fanatic governments try to kill each other.

End of the story

Reactions: alltoomuch2, Zhendou and Blurry_Buildings
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
The problem is that Israel isn't just exercising its much-touted "right to self defense" when it kills between 80 and 100 Palestinians at a school compound where 6000 displaced people were sheltering, while claiming that it bombed the compound in order to kill Hamas fighters. (That just happened.) The estimated Palestinian death toll is now around 40,000. I think it's probably higher. Who knows how many have been wounded. Hospitals and schools have been hit. Hospitals have no supplies and civilians have no food. Multi-story buildings have been bombed into dust while the residents were still inside. There are credible reports of torture of civilian detainees at detention centers. At some point this turned the corner from self defense into genocide, especially when you add in the treatment of Palestinians in the West Bank. The "2 state solution" is nothing more than a Western talking point, not an actual goal. It's clear that Israel wants all Palestinians gone from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, and is using the October 6th attack to achieve that goal. And Israel calls anyone who criticizes their actions "antisemitic".

It makes me nauseous.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, astr4 and alltoomuch2