• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
It is time for me to make final preparations, and I'd appreciate any feedback. I'm planning to visit a beautiful, remote part of nature, close to where I first attempted suicide about 5 years ago. It would take a day or two to find me after they notice that I'm missing.

Due to chronic pain, muscle tremors and severe depression, I take painkillers, propanol and diazepam every day.

I also have an intrathecal baclofen pump that delivers baclofen (muscle relaxant) directly into my spinal fluid. A baclofen overdose will result in CNS and respiratory depression. A handheld device allows me to program the pump to deliver an overdose over 60 mins. This is just a backup in case the SN fails for one reason or the other.

If it makes any difference, it is winter here, so I'll be unconscious for a few hours in the cold. The soonest they'll find me would probably be 12 hours after I've taken the SN.

24 hour fasting (most difficult part for me)
8 hour minimal water
10:001 x 10mg Metoclopramide
17:001 x 10mg Metoclopramide
22:00No drinking water (2 hours before SN)
23:003 x 5mg Diazepam
23:0010 x 10mg Propranolol
23:203 x 10mg Metclopramide
00:00Program the Baclofen overdose over the next hour
00:0025g SN in 50ml of water (take the 2nd cup if needed)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Sweet Tart
GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry to bump this thread, but I only have one chance. I'd appreciate any feedback good or bad to help me with my planning. Please help šŸ™

Reactions: Shinobi213
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know what a Baclofen OD is. I personally would always follow one of the proven protocols as close as possible. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: GettingOut