Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
What do you guys play on your phone if anything? Gachas, clickers, ports, emulators etc.

Need ideas because I just play Slay the Spire nonstop and most mobile-dedicated games are too confusing with their gem systems and stuff.

Reactions: rebelnow111
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I can't really help, free phone games are usually made to bleed your wallet out, and gatekeep content you could get on any paid game.

I only know this emulator, Lemuroid, that emulates 20 different retro-consoles, and that some PC games have mobile ports.

Reactions: Sulyya
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I play a ton of phone games. Every day at midnight my regiment is to do the daily challenges for:

1) Wordscapes
2) Wordscapes in Bloom
3) Solitaire
4) TriPeaks Solitaire (MobilityWare)
5) Sudoku (MobilityWare)
6) Nonogram Color
7) Pokémon Masters EX
8) Fire Emblem Heroes
9) Pokémon Unite
10) Pokémon Sleep

And that's just before I go to bed. I also make sure to do my Pokémon Go daily stops as well.

I play tons of other mobile games as well but they would be too many to list. Recently I also discovered the Delta emulator for playing GBA games and I've been playing Sonic Advance on it.

Reactions: Sulyya
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
What do you guys play on your phone if anything? Gachas, clickers, ports, emulators etc.

Need ideas because I just play Slay the Spire nonstop and most mobile-dedicated games are too confusing with their gem systems and stuff.
mostly pokemon go,but a few others also