• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, just wanted to remind you that your biggest fears aren't irrational and that the worst can indeed and will likely happen to you if you feel like it will.

Like going homeless, or being left by a partner, or going blind, or aging alone, uncared for or never being able to find a job.

Life is very real, and just because all your basic needs were met in your childhood don't make it impossible for them to not be met in adulthood.

And doing your best in life and having good intentions don't mean that you're entitled to a decent outcome. In fact, it's quite the opposite. The better of a person you are, the more likely you're to suffer in life.

Have a good day/night.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, demuic, Robyn and 7 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Jokes on you, my childhood needs were never met so I didn't have any expectations other than suffering anyways!

• Love
Reactions: wolfsoul, GarageKarate07 and aneurysm
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Jokes on you, my childhood needs were never met so I didn't have any expectations other than suffering anyways!
LOL OH SHIT! LOL. Logic beats rock. Rock beats brains. LOL. It sucks when a bad childhood destroys your "innocence" way before it's time and leaves you finding and/or seeing hate in the world. Expecting shit for all your days thanks to the impact of perfect parents. I feel for you.

Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid and aneurysm

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for bringing me back down to reality. I needed this.