ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
You know, they say your 20s are supposed to be the "Best years of your life!"…. This is the BEST?! So according to that my life is going to get worse. I guess I'll just CTB…‍ :/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: everydayiloveyou, OpheliasFlowers, PinkSakura and 15 others
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
There is no year in my life which is good

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Error1987, demuic and 3 others
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
There is no year in my life which is good
Man, your telling me… like what's the point if your life sucks.. if things don't get better then I'm honestly going to CTB

Reactions: hʚll, demuic and vold3m0r†
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Only the best if you have a girlfriend, without the girlfriend life will get easier with time (reduced energy and testosterone).

Reactions: lobster salad and vold3m0r†
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I can relate, I was told about parties and sex and drugs. But if you are not Neuro Typical or you are weird you are left out.

Reactions: lobster salad, BeautifulMosaics, Whole-Ad and 4 others
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Man, your telling me… like what's the point if your life sucks.. if things don't get better then I'm honestly going to CTB
I'm very sorry life had pushed you this far man. I said that cuz made me feel sad about my own life as well. I'm 25 and I cry almost everyday during my entire 20s

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic and NasiGoreng
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
I can relate, I was told about parties and sex and drugs. But if you are not Neuro Typical or you are weird you are left out.
I didn't really understand most of that. But that's cool man

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: My_name_is_Luka, Alwaysbadtime and NasiGoreng
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
completely agreed. there is a glass wall between us and them. An invisible wall to block us from entering that world

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Cold and fox_wannabe
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
I'm very sorry life had pushed you this far man. I said that cuz made me feel sad about my own life as well. I'm 25 and I cry almost everyday during my entire 20s
CTB is the only way for me to end it all.. just no point in my view
You will have less testosterone and energy when you are older, so it will hurt less. Let me believe this, don't argue about it.
Dude, I don't even know what your talking about…

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Dude, I don't even know what your talking about…
Keep it that way, I don't need people to doubt me. I'll eventually be fine with this, especially when I get my meditation practice going. You can say whatever you want but the results will be clear to everyone when I succeed.

Reactions: Rustysoupcan and Alwaysbadtime
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
Keep it that way, I don't need people to doubt me. I'll eventually be fine with this, especially when I get my meditation practice going. You can say whatever you want but the results will be clear to everyone when I succeed.
What are you talking about.? Like I literally have no idea.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Eh. People say a lot of things. There are periods in life where things can be easier, things may be good due to your circumstances. But I think it's bullshit when people say "___ are the best years of your life!" It just sets people up for disappointment when they can't meet those weird expectations.

Reactions: lobster salad, megafire, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What are you talking about.? Like I literally have no idea.
You may think that I'll suffer forever but I'm telling you now that isn't the case. Yes, I still cry and have pain, but pain does not necessitate suffering. When I can finally catch all of the thoughts and see them clearly as such, there will nothing left for you to doubt.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: again_noidea, Alwaysbadtime, BitterlyAlive_ and 2 others
C

cooldude420

Student
Aug 8, 2021
You know, they say your 20s are supposed to be the "Best years of your life!"…. This is the BEST?! So according to that my life is going to get worse. I guess I'll just CTB…‍ :/
i dunt think 20s are best years. they most important years. you can hav fun in 20s or you can build life for better life in future. how bad if ur life? what u struggle wit?

ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
You may think that I'll suffer forever but I'm telling you now that isn't the case. Yes, I still cry and have pain, but pain does not necessitate suffering. When I can finally catch all of the thoughts and see them clearly as such, there will nothing left for you to doubt.
Okay, can you please explain to me because I'm confused. :/

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I hope one year from now I won't be so lost.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and BitterlyAlive_
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
Eh. People say a lot of things. There are periods in life where things can be easier, things may be good due to your circumstances. But I think it's bullshit when people say "___ are the best years of your life!" It just sets people up for disappointment when they can't meet those weird expectations.
Damn, that's so weird. I guess that's the world today.
i dunt think 20s are best years. they most important years. you can hav fun in 20s or you can build life for better life in future. how bad if ur life? what u struggle wit?
I don't know I feel like a failure…
Damn, I agree… I guess that's just the world now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I find it depressing when people say these are the best years of our lives. So far my 20s are worse than my teenage years. Things are bound to get worse for me as I get older too. I dread the future. I am looking forward to non existence, I cannot put up with this life for many more years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, rosie93 and demuic
CatTheBus5689

CatTheBus5689

Jun 22, 2021
Yeah I'm having the time of my life. Whoopie.

I feel like I've spent my whole life for it to get better, to be worth living. Maybe I could have also spent time time making it worthwhile myself, but I'd rather just end myself and be done with it.

Reactions: demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It's bullshit. I hate that society has such a strict timeline if what things you're supposed to do in your life. Everyone moves and develops at their own pace. People should be able to explore different paths without all these burdens.

Reactions: lobster salad and OpheliasFlowers
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't agree. Cooler people seems older. 40s doesn't look so bad.

Reactions: rosie93
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
Yes, I find it depressing when people say these are the best years of our lives. So far my 20s are worse than my teenage years. Things are bound to get worse for me as I get older too. I dread the future. I am looking forward to non existence, I cannot put up with this life for many more years.
Same, I'm sorry about that…
I know it's stupid…. Might as well CTB… :/
I don't agree. Cooler people seems older. 40s doesn't look so bad.
How was your 20s?

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
How was your 20s?
Terrible. I'm still on them lol. I've also heard those comments and things like you waste your best years and you are young and beautiful and blablabla. This in some case will apply to people who had a normal and stable life and their only worries over time are being married to people they hate and having more obligations.

For the rest of people that isn't normal and had problems in their teens or childhood (bullying, troubled home, poverty, family problems, traumas...) It's weird to have a good 20s. The best years in any case will start when you can manage to live by yourself or who knows when. We can't apply the same rules here.

Reactions: demuic
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Who says this? Most of the statistics online state that life satisfaction increases in the second half of life Ushaped

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Who says this? Most of the statistics online state that life satisfaction increases in the second half of life
It is not statistically average forum. 95% of people are happier than people on this forum. I don't care that most of population is happier in their 60's If I am miserable at my 20s and even teens. And graph says it might get worse? No way I am living to my 30's!

Reactions: motel rooms
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
It is not statistically average forum. 95% of people are happier than people on this forum. I don't care that most of population is happier in their 60's If I am miserable at my 20s and even teens. And graph says it might get worse? No way I am living to my 30's!
Chronological age is just a meme, an idea like fiat money - it has some value only because most of people believe that. And if you treat this so seriously, you are unwittingly strengthening this system. What does this mean to be of some age? You might as well say that the matter that you are made of is 14 billion years old.

Reactions: again_noidea and aviation