Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
When I was small (elementary school-middle school) i went to this school that had a park nearby and before the entrance there were yew trees. It weirded me out cause what kind of gardener plants yew trees near a place where kids play but..whatever. I was always really connected to it and wanted to eat it and would even pick the bush and put it in a bag to bring home. When I went to middle school I once ate some random berries from a bush near our apartment in hopes of getting poisoned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 19654, muffin222 and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
theres a lot of nightshade growing around town. i always thought of going the more natural method but upon looking into it it seemed painful and extensive. i didnt look into every option of course, just the ones that grow near me.

• Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover and Nymph
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
When I was 8 year old, I went to the church (used to bee very religious), and asked God to take my soul.

Putting the thoughts into practice never ocurred to me until very recently, but the looming presence of death has always wandered through my mind.

Reactions: Homecoming and HeavyOne
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I've been passively suicidal since I was a child as well :( It's terrible that life can cause us such inner turmoil from such young ages

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I had suicidal thoughts from 14 but didn't start really focusing on doing it until 16. I had been struggling emotionally from a much younger age. It feels like I have just deal with problem after problem for my whole life so far.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I also recall having suicidal thoughts from a young age. I remember googling suicide methods and reading about the exit bag. Didn't have access to a lot of materials so tried with a black bin bag and didn't have anything that could knock me out. Obviously SI kicked in and it didn't work. My reasons for ctb back then were because I didn't want to go to school and deal with exams and school projects. Not too sure how it makes me feel knowing that I've had suicidal thoughts that come and go for a long time

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and MiserableBastard1995
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
When I was small (elementary school-middle school) i went to this school that had a park nearby and before the entrance there were yew trees. It weirded me out cause what kind of gardener plants yew trees near a place where kids play but..whatever. I was always really connected to it and wanted to eat it and would even pick the bush and put it in a bag to bring home. When I went to middle school I once ate some random berries from a bush near our apartment in hopes of getting poisoned.
Hi, where was this? I am looking for nightshade. Do you know where I can find it? Thanks

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, where was this? I am looking for nightshade. Do you know where I can find it? Thanks
Sry I'm from Czech Republic sooo, but I'm sure I can buy it on the internet