Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Mine would be:

"The suffering in this society was too much for me, plus I ruined my own life turning it into torture. It was for the best for me and for everyone else."

• Hugs
Reactions: Aesthetic guy, Praestat_Mori and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Mine would be:

"The suffering in this society was too much for me, plus I ruined my own life turning it into torture. It was for the best for me and for everyone else."
No one is going to ask mešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If someone actually did
I wouldn't answer
When I leave here I leave
I don't want anything to do with anyone here or in the here after

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
My answer depends heavily on who is asking, if they did.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"A big failure in life broke me. I could not recover from that failure. To prevent myself from further decline in life quality and even more unbearable life circumstances, I decided to CTB. A honorable suicide is better than a life full of suffering."

Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Living takes too much effort without offering reasonable returns. Or, as they say, "the juice isn't woth the squeeze".

Reactions: starless and Praestat_Mori
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
i'll answer "holy fuck did i just become a fucking ghost?"

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
This world isn't kind to strangers who act differently. I wasn't wanted and i had to go.

Reactions: starless and Praestat_Mori
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
where they were before i commit suicide? they asking now?

Well Now Im not Doing it meme 4

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because I wanted to

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I've successfully CTB'd then hopefully I've finished all my notes and other documents which are supposed to be detailed enough that people will know everything they need to know without having to resort to communicating with me in the afterlife.

In the event that I've died without completing those I'd basically just tell anyone who asks that I'm a 30 year old incel whose death was necessary to prevent causing future suffering to any and all crushes of mine from the past, present, and future.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

ŠŸŠ¾Ń…Š¾Ń€Š¾Š½Šø Š¼ŠµŠ½Ń Š²Š¾Š·Š»Šµ ŠœŠšŠŠ”Š°
Jul 4, 2020
Depends who asks.
But tbh it's not like they cared before and will understand the reason even after explaining everything.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I plan on leaving a note in which I'll say why. I doubt I'd be able to elaborate much further on the wonderful lyrics of David Bowie:

'Life wasn't worth the balance.'

Basically- life didn't feel worth the effort. I hung on for literally decades (33 years) for the sake of not upsetting other people but- life simply isn't for everyone. I feel like we should have the right to leave it.