little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I used to get a kick out of them "you know you're a junkie when…" threads on Reddit. too bad they're no longer running cuz I knew I'm a junkie when I saw the tourniquet-and-spoon method here and wasn't sure which one they were referring to. /s so here's the SS version of it, the biggest comedy AND tragedy show of all time, "you know you can't ctb today becuz…"

I'll go with mine.

I know I can't ctb today becuz I'm too dissociated.
but I knew I couldn't ctb yesterday cuz hypervigilance was running on 2000%.
*mandatory C-PTSD metronome meme here*

(fucking did it and failed it, fuck me.)

here's your chance to shitpost, so do it. /s

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I will not be ctb today as I lack a peaceful/reliable way to exit and there is the fear of failure. Ctb is very difficult after all and at least in my case I believe I will need to be completely desperate to be able to exit.

• Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998, medjooled11 and little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
I will not be ctb today as I lack a peaceful/reliable way to exit and there is the fear of failure. Ctb is very difficult after all and at least in my case I believe I will need to be completely desperate to be able to exit.

aw, man. is it like, being on suicide watch sorta stuff may I ask?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
aw, man. is it like, being on suicide watch sorta stuff may I ask?
Nobody knows that I am suicidal, so it is not exactly suicide watch. I am just afraid of it going wrong and ending up with a worse quality of life.

Reactions: little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

Dec 14, 2021
Nobody knows that I am suicidal, so it is not exactly suicide watch. I am just afraid of it going wrong and ending up with a worse quality of life.

I definitely feel you since I don't have all that many reliable methods to choose and pick either.

psych wards, prolly my biggest enemy in life and in death, alongside ableism and racism.

M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
I can't ctb today because despite as much as I want to I cannot risk going with a unreliable method, failing and being warded again for a indeterminate amount of time. As well as not having the energy to physically do it due to anhedonia.

Couldn't really think of any good joke answer.

Reactions: little helpers