SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
People self diagnosing themselves overall. Or the mix of "today I'm this" and "tomorrow I'm that" because WebMD/Google said so. And yes that was a Family Guy reference in the title.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
iu

Also, coincidentally there is quite a graphic bit in the latest Family Guy episode (S18E12 - 'Undergrounded') where Peter hangs himself!

Peter hanging

Reactions: BPD Barbie, highlyvolatile and SuiSqueeze92
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
totally agree.
people saying they have "depression" just because they're sad for whatever shallow reasons takes away the attention, care, help, understanding people suffering from "real" depression need.

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
A girl jokingly said she was gonna kill herself in a boring class I had yesterday when she learned how much time we had left and I wanted to fucking slap her

Reactions: lostangel and Scooby-Doo
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
A girl jokingly said she was gonna kill herself in a boring class I had yesterday when she learned how much time we had left and I wanted to fucking slap her
I hear this all the time on social media, drives me mental... well... a bit more mental than I already am lol. But then again, I say it to people as well, but the plot twist is they think I'm joking lol.

Reactions: SuiSqueeze92, PoisonedJuliet and lostangel