CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Just a constant burden to others how you're just better off dead whether the people that supposedly care about you know that or not. I always picture them having such a better life knowing they don't have to worry about me anymore. I can't even make friends or have a romantic corner and even if I did I probably just screw it up anyway. Had my first therapy session today and just felt so stupid. Rely on some stranger to help me get through s*** that happened years ago that should be over by now.

I don't even know the point of this post people got their own problems but I can easily see myself taking the rope out. At least that's fairly quick and not a mess for her over finds me. I'm thankful for the few conversations I've had with you people here.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002 and ConfusedClouds
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Yes. What makes it hard is that I know that there are people who care about me, but I don't deserve their kindness and I know I will never get better

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vampire2002, Mateira, ConfusedClouds and 1 other person
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
That is my constant feeling as well. I don't know if this is ever something that I could ever fix but I'm trying