• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sure I've talked about this at some point but a previous post I talked about hanging myself in a hotel but before that you know giving myself a little vacation just before doing it. Out of town being a tourist you know. But yeah I feel pathetic all the time just because basic shit that a grown man should be able to do I just have a hard time because of anxiety and depression and intrusive thoughts like suicide. 28 and even if family or friends don't give me a hard time, I'll just do it for them.

Hanging by rope seems like the cleanest way to go, it's not like it's hard to get rope and as long as you can find a reasonable height like a door I guess or if it comes down to it a tree. I feel like I told jerk to do that to any hotel employees that find me but you know I'd just like to do it somewhere reasonably nice. Actually have a place in mind.

I feel bad about family of course but I mean at some points you have to put yourself first right? Tired of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrokeN__lil’__girl, Praestat_Mori, avalonisburning and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, I hope that you find peace eventually.

Reactions: CatLove56 and ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, all the time. Pathetic is my middle name after all.

I could go on and on about my inability to perform basic tasks, how I constantly fail at everything I do no matter how much effort I put into it, all the times in which I have fucked people over starting from child up to into adulthood, my stupidity, my shitty personality, my lack of good looks, and so on and so forth. I am still amazed that my family has not bothered just giving up on me and abandoning me at this point.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56 and Socrates Respecter
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I probably get more sick of people trying to make me feel like a pathetic human. Especially parents I suppose. Especially when I feel like they expect more of me than they do or did themselves. Like- if you expect me to face up to (suspected) narcissists and shitty situations- then you ought to have lead by example. I've been understanding when you've been weak and taken the easy way out- why won't you do the same? Probably because they know in the long run, it doesn't work.

Asides from that though, it just aggravates me now. As in- I don't even want to be alive! Anything beyond breathing is kind of a favour to you! I'm not really carrying on for me anymore.

I've just become so horribly resentful and bitter. It's actually really horrible to experience. I'm getting worried that it's going to show at some point too.

T

Toodles!

Jul 17, 2024
Yes. Mostly because I made my own problems happen. I had the most perfect life.

• Love
Reactions: Anna777333, ultrasharpy123456 and finalkarma
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
I've always aspired to be a comedian, like my father. Unfortunately, that dream was never meant to be. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with a greater joke than his only son.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I'm not the one who is pathetic. What is pathetic is society and the system

Reactions: sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I don't simply feel. I am.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
Im pathetic lol

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
No, I'm not the one who is pathetic. What is pathetic is society and the system
Same. I don't feel pathetic, nor am I pathetic. Instead, society, the system and this world are pathetic. I deserve a better world and reality. I feel sad and mad that this is the world that I have to live in and that it's like this. Honestly, it saddens me to see the state of humanity. Man is born free but exists in chains. Work is modern day slavery and people have to work away their lives to survive. They need to become slaves to the system for survival purposes. I believe that I deserve better than a fate of wageslavery. Why should I have to submit to wageslavery as well?

Last edited: