• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ultimategrandfinal

ultimategrandfinal

Hopelessness
Nov 13, 2023
Making this after an exhausting day of having to interact with bad people, mostly against my will just to avoid consequences.

Disclaimer:
I am not trying to imply anything, nor attempt to change anyone's mind. Read fully before commenting and I respect everyone's respectful opinion and everyone's decision. What you do with your life is only up to, however you handle your adversities is also up to you. This is merely a rant about how good and bad in this world affect people. <3

I am tired of people, tired of having to stay and talk to them. Tired of being forced to pretend to care about them just so they wouldn't turn against me, turn my life into a living hell, or worst kill me. I am tired of those who only see you as a sex tool and abandon you when you don't meet their criteria or standards anymore. People are more than that.

I am tired of betrayers, blackmailers and backstabbers. Those 3 group of people are the horsemen of making someone's life a misery, ruining their mind or life altogether. Hear me out everyone: Not everyone deserves it.

This world is filled with all sorts of people. Good people and bad people. I personally believe that it's easier to be bad than good, and that often you meet more rotten apples than good people. There is good people in this world even if you're surrounded by bad people. Even if bad ones usually impact you more than good people. My point however is: I am sorry for the kind souls that were met with harshness and cruelty.

Not everyone deserves what they're going through. And no matter what, a piece of my heart will always follow you, and you will have my compassion. No matter how bad the situation is or how hurt you are, not everyone deserves the evil they met. Look into yourself and find your answers.

The world is never fair, will NEVER be fair. You need to get owned to it, accept it. There's people and there's injustice. There's good and there's bad.

Whatever you are gonna do about it is your choice to make. May karma purify our actions. And never forget that no kindness is to ever be met with negativity or harm. Goodnight.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lovedread, ctbcat, Unknown21 and 2 others