lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
For me I would say all the things I missed out on in life. Love, friendship, family. I would be normal, and I wouldn't ever get sad or feel lonely. My body wouldn't have deformities and I could feel confident with how I look. I would forget about everything that has destroyed me in this life and just feel at peace. What would your dream world be like?

Reactions: selfhater, depressoandstresso, UninformedLover and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Mine would just be living near the sea, a world of peace and calmness with loved ones near at all time, no more fear or pain, memories of the bad times would be earsed. A dream like state where one was oblivious to the bad and hate in the world

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, blackpaper, pole and 1 other person
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
My life at 32 minus roommate and boy drama.

Reactions: lovemelovemenot
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Wild daring adventures in a completely different world. Anything to distract from my past life since I'm stuck in a dream one now anyway. A loving family, friends, my own home. A place to belong and return to when I please. It's just escapism at the end of the day for me I guess.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, exhausted and lovemelovemenot
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I would love to have some of those crazy whacky dreams that I always have now. They're fun.

Reactions: crybaby, exhausted and lovemelovemenot
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I would just travel around the world and sleep in a tent under myriads of stars.

Reactions: crybaby and lovemelovemenot
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
I'd hang out with my favourite characters lol

Reactions: crybaby, JINXiT and faust
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I wouldn't. I would want just silence and darkness. Like a perfect deep sleep state that lasts forever.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, Eurus, Roberto and 5 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Probably sex!

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Reactions: faust
wanderlost

wanderlost

Wanderlost
Feb 11, 2020
Under a large shady tree having a picnic with my late hubby and daughter.....A RL memory Id love to play out for eternity and never get bored :heart: :notsure:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and lovemelovemenot
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Probably about one of the countless self insert stories I have invented in my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, depressoandstresso, lovemelovemenot and 1 other person
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Psychedelic adventures.

R

ryla2090

Student
Feb 22, 2020
One of my many dream adventures.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Dont dream much any more and when I do they bad ones often . If i ended up in a dream like that most likely be a warm up for when i goto hell LOL

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
For me I would say all the things I missed out on in life. Love, friendship, family. I would be normal, and I wouldn't ever get sad or feel lonely. My body wouldn't have deformities and I could feel confident with how I look. I would forget about everything that has destroyed me in this life and just feel at peace. What would your dream world be like?
If you haven't seen it Open your eyes (abre los ojos). It's my favourite film of all time. Remade as Vanilla sky (you can skip that one)

lovemelovemenot

lovemelovemenot

what's the use...?
Jun 22, 2019
If you haven't seen it Open your eyes (abre los ojos). It's my favourite film of all time. Remade as Vanilla sky (you can skip that one)

I'll try to watch it sometime. Do you know where I could?

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Not really, I'm not up to date on all this stuff. I just have the dvd. Ebay, a few quid. More than worth it

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
I don't dream much anymore at all but did last night, so my lasting dream would be of the girl who was in my dream last night. She was stunning.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I can't even think that I deserve my dreams. I better get outside from here.
Being egoistic. I would like to be the husband of the girl I was in love in the high school. But I can't ask for love if it is not a natural one. I wouldn't change the reality to make my desires true. I would have a dog (golden retriever) and my two cats. I would have a house on the mountains but near the coast. I would be a person with psych equilibrium, with wisdom, good mood and comprehension for my family. I would have 2 or 3 kids. I would hug them and say how much I love them, every day. I would be a hard worker. I would think of my family all the time. I would like to make love feeling true deep love every night. I would go outside with her to see the stars (I wouldn't need glasses). Having her hand with mine. Smiling and feeling complete. I would try to teach my kids about being altruists, having effort and knowledge, to put the heart in everything they do. I would try to teach my kids with ternure, play with them. I would teach them compassion about every living form. Respect for the different. Being grateful for everything we had. I would look at the brown eyes of my wife and feel the fullness, love, passion.

L

Lost4toolong

Feb 29, 2020
I already feel like i did. And now im stuck in THIS nightmare instead. What good it mustve done me

• Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The life that I always wanted but never had.

selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
You literally wrote my whole dream :( + have another whole different appearance

• Love
soakmeinbleach

soakmeinbleach

[he/him] everyone loves you... once you leave them
Feb 10, 2020
lots of furbys :)

Reactions: Roberto and lovemelovemenot
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
lots of furbys :)
And Monsters!!! ;-)
I would like to be like before I was conceived : un-existing. I don't want to dream. Just push a stop button and not feeling, not thinking, not sensing.
If I had to dream something. I would be scientist and I would be working all the time. Build and make things. May be if I had a relationship in my dreams it would be a person that is in my job doing, researching, thinking, making ...

Last edited:
Reactions: soakmeinbleach and lovemelovemenot