migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Imagine some deadly human killing disease spread, and every human alive died, but you.

You are the last human being alive on earth. Would you still want to die? Why?

I'd chose death.

Last edited:
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Lostandlooking, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I don't even want to live now.

Reactions: RemainingDubious, SMmetalhead36, migimortis and 1 other person
N

needawayout

I sang you all my sorrows
Feb 16, 2024
Imagine some deadly human killing disease spread, and every human alive died, but you.

You are the last human being alive on earth. Would you still want to live? Why?

I'd chose death.
I don't want to live as it is, so no I think I'd still want to go šŸ˜…

• Yay!
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, sserafim and migimortis
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd go traveling, then die

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Slow_Farewell, SMmetalhead36 and 2 others
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I don't want to live as it is, so no I think I'd still want to go šŸ˜…
I worded it wrong lol but it's probably a shit thread anyway. I'm curious because I see some people on here say they want to ctb because of people. I'm curious if with no people would they still want to ctb.

• Yay!
Reactions: needawayout
N

needawayout

I sang you all my sorrows
Feb 16, 2024
I worded it wrong lol but it's probably a shit thread anyway. I'm curious because I see some people on here say they want to ctb because of people. I'm curious if with no people would they still want to ctb.
No it's not a shit thread, don't be putting yourself down like that. I get what you mean, people can be horrible but I think it would be a very lonely world if literally everyone was wiped out.. There are still some good people out there, I think it's just hard to remember that sometimes šŸ’š

• Love
Reactions: 333s, ThymeToLeave and migimortis
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
Nope- I think that sounds perfect

Reactions: Lostandlooking, sserafim and migimortis
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
It depends.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
depends on what?
Where I am and my state of mind. I can live without the presence of humans, but if my regret and shame outweighs me then I'd for sure CTB.

Reactions: BrainShower
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Probably go clinically insane. I find it strange that even self-proclaimed ''loners'' still congregate here for discussion. If there were no one to talk to even online or hell to even create threads like this one to respond to, no new content ever to be made - I think most people would eventually go literally insane. Sure you'd have books, maybe if you're crafty you can keep the lights on and still have tv, internet, etc to give you the illusion that you're not entirely alone but who would you have to share those thoughts or ideas with and vice versa? Plus, I find it chilling that the bodies of the deceased would still be here - as a constant reminder of your fate. This theme was explored in the Twilight Zone and for good reason.
I feel the exact same way. I'm a self-proclaimed "loner" but even I know that the existence of other humans still gives my lonely existence meaning. I'd crave ctb even more.

Reactions: 333s
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hm, if I have access to HRT, yes, I am willing to give life another shot. I can break into somewhere to obtain a gun so I can ctb whenever I need to. I'm going to get some pets to keep me company. I think a lot of my problems would indeed be gone if all humans disappeared, perhaps I would have new problems but I am genuinely willing to give life another chance.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, though it doesn't matter what choices we make. I genuinely believe that the last human on earth wouldn't be able to survive for very long. Either way, I'd still want to be dead

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yes but I'd probably actually have more room to enjoy myself before I eventually die from being unable to support myself which shouldn't take long given how inept I am.

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Not being subject to the expectations, standards, hypocrisy, stupidity and general shittiness of other people would be relieving. I'd still feel just as alone as I do now though. Whether I am surrounded by people or not, I feel alone in my existence. That loneliness is a big part of me wanting to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and sserafim
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same as @sserafim ; explore, do a couple of things, then die.

Reactions: sserafim
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Do something things I like and then die.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and sserafim
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024

You are the last human being alive on earth. Would you still want to die? Why?

I'd chose death.
Yeah i'd still want to die. i don't like my own company. i don't like the way my mind works. i'm my biggest problem and i'd still be me.