executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
I am turning into a nasty, vile, and evil person. I can probably help it, I won't say I can't, but I don't think I want to. I'm tired of trying to see everything behind a rose-colored lens, I'm tired of deluding myself. Humans are dog shit, they don't and have never deserved the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: natthebrat, divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What makes you feel like you are turning into a nasty, vile, and evil person? I understand that you don't want to say it, but I can't help but ask anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think I'm more duck shit, but your point is well taken. I think in the end you realize we're all kind of crap, it's just a case of how well can you hide it. Can you dress things up to appear social/altruistic or do you not care to where you let it all hang out? I know I'm increasingly in the latter camp.

Reactions: divinemistress36
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Kinda leaning in on this rn, I esp feel like this today, it's just not a good day. Everything that's happening in life to me feels like a glitch designed to fuck shit up more.

• Hugs
Reactions: lovelesslifeless
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I would be a nicer person if life were nice to me. It's not that I try to be horrible. It's just that I am in such a terrible mood that I don't want to do anything. This means I end up not wanting to speak to anyone or go outside to run errands for myself or others. I just hate existing.