• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
The words that form with my pencil or the tap of my fingers is the only way I connect. Even if I'm alone, I can illustrate and paint my thoughts through words that can make sense and flow. The clacking of my keyboards or the sound of my voice through a mic for my online friends is how I feel some semblance of joy or a mimic of it. I can sink myself into my computer, ignoring all the bad thoughts and feelings that overcome me, even for a small moment. I am nothing without the Internet (which is sad probably).

• Love
Reactions: sugarb, Saturn_, shinsei125 and 5 others
Equilibrium

Equilibrium

Mar 18, 2024
I was a shut-in too and I had horrible social anxiety but staying home and talking with my friends online were some of the only moments in my life where I felt truly comfortable in my own body for once. I remember feeling at peace and that I was okay with this being my life from now on. Don't feel shitty about something that brings you comfort, life is too hard to hate yourself for things like that.

• Love
Reactions: shinsei125 and sadidiot0328
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It is understandable why some people choose to stay inside, and/or stay online for a long time. There is so much awful behavior that you can (potentially) experience outside of where you live.

Reactions: shinsei125 and sserafim
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
same
I was a shut-in too and I had horrible social anxiety but staying home and talking with my friends online were some of the only moments in my life where I felt truly comfortable in my own body for once. I remember feeling at peace and that I was okay with this being my life from now on. Don't feel shitty about something that brings you comfort, life is too hard to hate yourself for things like that.
You couldn't explain yourself better, you were very good
It is understandable why some people choose to stay inside, and/or stay online for a long time. There is so much awful behavior that you can (potentially) experience outside of where you live.
Many people are online to escape from real life, they create (including me) a shield

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and sserafim
VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024
I'm not a shut in per say. But the internet is a great tool to connect with people anonymously. there are things here I talk about that I cant even say to my best friends because ita taboo or not socially acceptable. Here in specific communities you will not be judged and I can respect that.

S

sugarb

Jun 14, 2024
Online, I don't sweat out of anxiety or stutter in the middle of a good joke or worry about accidentally making someone uncomfortable by staring or not grasping body language. It's like tearing down one of the walls between my brain and reality. It's nice.

I do wish I could express tone through text better but I can't do so IRL that well either lol