CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I don't have friends so that's not a problem but my family I don't know. I would hope they would take care of my kitties but I wonder if they'd be so pissed they'd throw them out. Horrible thought. I would leave a note you know trying to explain myself and why I'm at peace with this decision and please be as well but again easier said than done.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes and Forever Sleep
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Yeah and it makes me feel guilty, I wish it didn't have to be this way. I also have an ex girlfriend but she checked out so much that she probably wouldn't give a fuck anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, AllTheseQuestions and CatLove56
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I'm dead then I cannot think or feel at all, nothing in this cruel, painful existence would be able to matter to me. And that's what comforts me about death, I only want peace from all the suffering.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sevennn and CatLove56
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I know I have family who will be sad. That's the only thing that has stopped me from taking action already.

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Well... They'd be sad, naturally. I don't think they'd be surprised. In any case, I feel that it wouldnt be too bad, they've never had much of an interest in knowing me. If I had a different name, a different gender and a different personality, they'd be just as sad. I'm certain its going to be "general principal" sadness. Doesn't matter. They'll never be able to know what it feels like to want to ctb; its always better to watch from a safe distance. They'd just carry on living, as they should.

• Love
Reactions: Archness
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
In my case it doesn't make much difference. My father has already died, my mother is alive but mentally ill, she believes she is dating Paul McCartney and other famous people, in addition to having very unpleasant inappropriate behavior towards me.

My only brother has problems with his unassumed sexuality and I have to pretend that I don't know anything while he does everything that is bad for me, maybe because I'm straight. I don't know.

Senile uncles, some won't care, others will try to profit from it (just like my brother). In other words, those who are not out of their minds may even enjoy any profit they make.

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
It's my only reason for not attempting

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I don't have friends so that's not a problem but my family I don't know. I would hope they would take care of my kitties but I wonder if they'd be so pissed they'd throw them out. Horrible thought. I would leave a note you know trying to explain myself and why I'm at peace with this decision and please be as well but again easier said than done.
Family didn't care when I was alive they certainly aren't going to care about me when I'm dead. No friends either. So no. No one will care. Business as usual for everyone. Maybe someone will have to do some paperwork that they'll curse me for having to make them do. That's about it.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
H

hopelesswanderer

Oct 12, 2023
I have written my note a thousand times as well and tried to explain exactly that. I'm afraid it won't work. It's the only thing keeping me from ctb these days - the fear of impact on my family especially my mother.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I'm starting to care less and less. People leave each other all the time, whether geographically, sentimentally or in death. I never expected that my ex would leave me. It destroyed me, but we don't say separation and divorce should be banned just because it might hurt one of the partners. Likewise, I don't feel like I should be forced to stay in this life that I didn't choose, just because my family might have to go through a year of grief like I have to since my ex left. They're likely to recover much faster if they just accept that my ctb death means I no longer suffer physical and mental pain.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I think that my parents would simultaneously be sad for my death as well as being angry at me since suicide is condemned in their religion and they follow their religion to the best of their ability meaning that they will wish that I suffer in hell since that's what the religion says they should do. I hope that my death causes them as much suffering as possible.

However, I don't want my brother to suffer as he's been kind to me and he's only a child. I can only hope that my death doesn't affect him too much and that he recovers from it as quickly as possible. He doesn't deserve this but unfortunately I don't have it in me to live for others as life is affecting me massively as well. No amount of words can express how sorry I am for what my death will do to him

Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
They'll be devistated but won't be surprised.
I've had multiple attempts so far, a few where my mom was the one to find me. And I've spent over 3 years in psych wards so far.
A few weekends ago, I visited my parents and opened up on how I was doing worse again. My mom just looked at me as if I just told her I had stage 3 cancer.
Since that talk, she's sent me some news articles about euthanasia n stuff. I guess she hopes I'll go that route instead of doing it myself, if I don't get better.

LXR515

LXR515

Jun 12, 2024
I know in a matter of weeks/months they'll move on with thier lives and I'll be forgotten, it's just how life is. It would be tragic to them but to be free of all the pain in life would be heaven to me