• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BreathoSystems

Jun 4, 2021
Hi, millionth question about N from D, but does he usually respond to protonmail? I emailed him on that, but I don't have an invite code for CTemplar and I'm waiting for the staff to get back to my email regarding that.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I have no problem emailing him on his proton through my gmail and getting replies

B

BreathoSystems

Jun 4, 2021
I have no problem emailing him on his proton through my gmail and getting replies
do you mind me asking what you said/how you structured the email? and how soon did he get back to you?
I'm kind of having a panic attack about not being able to get my exit plan, and I emailed him about 10 hours ago

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, he replies on Protonmail but he usually doesn't reply during weekends, or at least he didn't a few months ago.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
do you mind me asking what you said/how you structured the email? and how soon did he get back to you?
I'm kind of having a panic attack about not being able to get my exit plan, and I emailed him about 10 hours ago
You shouldnt worry too much about details. My emails were just upto the point and casual. Send him another one. He is usually responsive in timely manner so i wouldnt worry too much

W

watchhergarden

Dec 12, 2021
You shouldnt worry too much about details. My emails were just upto the point and casual. Send him another one. He is usually responsive in timely manner so i wouldnt worry too much
were u able to get N from D? wondering if u tested it