• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jbk

jbk

Insomniac
Nov 29, 2022
Yesterday I tried to ctb by jumping off of a bridge but, chickened out at last moment. Am I a coward??? How can i make up my mind . please help

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, us_1999 and Silent.Tears
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
We humans have the survival instinct ingrained, which makes getting out of the Matrix tricky. Some things can help to lessen it.

Reactions: SadVegan and jbk
A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
Yesterday I tried to ctb by jumping off of a bridge but, chickened out at last moment. Am I a coward??? How can i make up my mind . please help
Survival instinct is a powerful thing. It doesn't make you weak or a coward to have a hard time doing it. You have a billion years of evolution that was designed to survive fighting you at every turn. It takes a lot of will to overcome that. Add that to the fact that I can't think of a method more fear inducing than jumping and it's astounding that anyone is ever able to pull it off.

Reactions: SadVegan, stermc, Silent.Tears and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Welcome to our nemesis Survival Instinct, SI.
It is probably why most people are still alive. It stops us from doing crazy stuff that could kill us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, stermc and jbk
hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
nah you're not a coward. Either your survival instinct kicked in or you subconsciously don't really wanna go through with this.
I hope you reconsider and find something in your life that makes you no longer want to do this. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and jbk
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
When it gets bad enough (life), you won't be conflicted. Anything prior to that can be chalked up to practice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, GasMonkey and jbk
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
I don't know how old are you so it's difficult for me to give you the "right" advice. That's why I'll start with saying, have you tried communicating with your family and friends about this? Have you tried getting help?
Alright now, You are not a coward at all. It's natural to feel what you felt. Give yourself some time, think it through. It should be a rational decision and not something done in the spur of the moment.
While I don't know anything about you, but I think I can say I understand your feelings atleast a bit. You have my empathy, I wish I could take your pain away and make you happy. All I can offer is a listening ear, if you wish to talk to a person like me feel free to pm me. šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and stermc
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Failure is just a dress rehearsal for success! If I were going to jump, I'd have to be so stoned to do it. My attempt otherwise would have me screaming at the top of my lungs until that blessed moment, I went KERSPLAT!

Reactions: Endex
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like a terrifying method to me. Of course you aren't cowardly struggling to ctb, leaving this world can certainly be a difficult thing to do and I really envy those who have managed to jump. Maybe many of those who actually succeeded with this method just got so desperate to escape and they went through with it. But at least to me it's way easier said than done. It's like the survival instinct exists to prolong our suffering and keep us trapped here in this world. But I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears