I

itistimetoleave

Oct 28, 2019
So yesterday a psychic told me I will live till 87. I couldn't believe it.
FYI I am only 22.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, forever21, BlueWidow and 1 other person
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Does the psychic's prediction come with lifetime warranty? You should ask him. :))

Reactions: protonic76, forever21 and Final Escape
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I think one of the most depressing thoughts for me is if I actually was to live out my normal life I have 50 or 60+ years left...also sadly longevity runs in my family...nope no thank you!

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, RealLostSoul, NeCkDeEp and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I have long livers in my family too. They lived to be in their late 90's. I will not be living that long because we no longer live the way our elders did. I doubt they had really high ACE scores since they came from two parent homes plus your extended family was around too in the old days. So it's not like my ancestors lived as chaotic or unsupported lives with no close family or support system. I'm sure childlessness was not a thing in the older gens. ACE score is adverse childhood experiences. If it's very high it shaves a lot of years off your life.
It would be ok to live to be really old as long as u have access to every kind of help u need. Also having enough money to enjoy it. Otherwise you're just miserable because u can't do much and socially isolated.

Last edited:
Reactions: forever21
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
My family also has long livers. I hope I don't live too much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Actually, my niece and I were discussing the other day the fact that none of the women in our family have gotten out of their 50s alive.
I turned 50 this year and my niece is 52. She's all worried about dying. I didn't tell her that I'm actually ready to go and don't intend to wait for it to happen naturally. Mostly because, although they all died in their 50s, most of them died of horrific illnesses and they suffered for months or years before they died. I don't intend to do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21, Azzy69 and AlexM
AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
Probably I'd glad long living, I would see as the world changes. I'm 48 and everything much changed before my eyes. Who knows may be we could levitating or cures for depression with one pill only. And I always have a choice continue living or to leave.

I

itistimetoleave

Oct 28, 2019
So, what ar your thougths about it?
I was shocked becoz I don't even see myself crossing 25. And even if someone miraculously all my problems disappear, I have no charm in living a long life. I think people can live fulfilling lives till their 70s. I feel pity for people who have crossed 100.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and TearyEyedQueen
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
OP have you ever done those death calculator things online? Silly but its fun.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
So yesterday a psychic told me I will live till 87. I couldn't believe it.
FYI I am only 22.

"a psychic"? People who believe they are psychics predicted that I was going to be a place kicker for the Miami Dolphins, was going to be the Boston Marathon bomber, was going to get his girlfriend to cheat on him with me, and so much more. I did none of those things and never will. But other people did.

If psychics are never held responsible for their predictions that never happen, are they really psychics?

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Longetivity is also a thing in my family and I'm scared of old age because I've basically spent my best years living like an old woman instead of going outside and having fun, so I have no idea where to get coping mechanisms to help me survive that age even though I'll definitely ctb before that.
My body and mind already age much slower than normal and altough it's supposed to be a good thing I don't know how much more I can take and the thought of myself and everyone else around me rotting and decaying till death terrifys me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mizzmini45 and Sensei
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
All the women in my family lived to their 90s. No grey hairs, little bit of wrinkles(Kenyan African genetics) So yea I will live that long if I decide to stay healthy and no freak accident happens. It's beyond terrifying. Was told my biological age is different then my numeral age. 60 -65 years of this no way. It's just not gonna happen and what what I hear from the elders it doesn't get better. It gets worse

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
That's one of the safest things a psychic can predict, because you can't disprove it. Humourous because you're here, though.