• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Saturday I had the date. Damn I will never be able to tell her the name of the profile and the suicide forum I am browsing in case we come together. This is like the 10 th time where I express that I am not that interested in her. I think we are both calculating. Be both know we don't really fit. But we already invested two months of texting. Tbh I had to go for walks for several hours once per week with her. My therapists recommended to me doing more sports but I hate it so much. There is something healthy in it but it simply is not me. Moreover, we both know that loneliness sucks. I think she likes that I am not a fuckboy. One of my biggest problems is: one or two whatsapp messages is a lot for her. Sorry but this makes me feel pretty lonely. I think she had to change for that. I need more devotion. We don't share the same interests at all and the chemistry is not that good.

Meanwhile I am torturing myself with 2 hours today it was more like 3-4 hours with swipping on dating apps and taking new pictures and optimizing my profile. I noticed there is only a small time window to find someone. College starts in October I wouldn't be able to stomach dating and studying at the same time.

But damn today at my self-help group. On the ride to college I took the bus and who do I notice some seats next to me my fucking crush. She knows of my love delusions and that I tend to develop crushs on women close to me. Maybe I idealize her a little bit too much. I looked at her and seemed to ignore me. I think she does not want to trigger my love delusions. However, I noticed she seems to like me. But I am not sure whether it is in a romantic way or just friendship. I noticed this in some interactions but I am very bad at interpreting them. I overthink them. But she always laughs at my jokes and I noticed how she sometimes looks at me. After leaving the bus I put off my ear phones. We walked next to each other in awkward silence. I was pretty transparent how my crushs and love delusions work. She knows what is going on in my head. And I think I already spilled the tea that I am interested in her. First, we walked next to each other for quite some minutes in silence. When we came close to the room I broke the silence. The last time I tried to approach a woman at my self-help group I almost died out of shame when I realized it was a delusion. Today was the first time we talked to each other outside the usual group conversation. After we had some chit-chat I dropped some jokes and made her laugh. And she seemed to be interested in me. She liked the jokes and did not block me approaching her . Sadly, we were interrupted by another guy but I dropped some more jokes which made her laugh too. She told me she plans to visit this group till September and might want to re-start her life in a different city. It was obvious I am interested in her. But I am reluctant to show it because of the past disasters. Later in the group I talked about the date from Saturday. I said that the date was nice/okay but that I don't think we fit to each other.

Honestly, this woman in my self-help group drives me crazy. Compared to the one from the dating app. I think there is some logic in that. After I told all my pathetic, sad and embarrassing stories in my self-help group it would be the ultimate proof of love if she still was interested in me. This would be pure and unconditional love. Maybe I am idealizing her too much but we have a pretty good chemistry.
I think if I told the woman from that dating app the half or a quarter of my story she would immediately search for someone else.

I hope I meet my crush from the self-help group again in the bus next week. Only when noone else is around I have enough courage to approach her. Maybe I should have broken the silence earlier. But it was amazing to talk with her and to laugh with each other. Damn.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Dr Iron Arc and Praestat_Mori
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
The woman you went on a date with on Saturday seems like a place-holder relationship for both of you, until something else comes along. I love the idea of meeting someone irl at a group where people can be honest about their lives. I don't know if there's any unconditional love in romance, it seems unlikely.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm envious that you even get to go on dates even if it seems you're not all that interested. At least she isn't trying to push you too far deep into the relationship yet. I'm even more envious that you actually are on good terms with your crush even if she is aware of your tendencies. I hope you get lucky next time with your crush then. If my recent experience is anything to go by, it's that women are incredibly perceptive so they can usually tell when a guy has a crush on them pretty easily. I think if she knows and she's still willing to be around you it could be some kind of a good sign at least. At least I hope it is. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, noname223 and ColorlessTrees
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
202568_Bos-Guide-to-Having-a-Crush_TWITTER-TUMBLR.webp

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, noname223, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I'm envious that you even get to go on dates even if it seems you're not all that interested. At least she isn't trying to push you too far deep into the relationship yet. I'm even more envious that you actually are on good terms with your crush even if she is aware of your tendencies. I hope you get lucky next time with your crush then. If my recent experience is anything to go by, it's that women are incredibly perceptive so they can usually tell when a guy has a crush on them pretty easily. I think if she knows and she's still willing to be around you it could be some kind of a good sign at least. At least I hope it is.
Thanks for the support @Dr Iron Arc And for giving me hope with my crush. She is so cute.
The woman from the dating app did not even send me one message yesterday. Sorry but I text more often even with my dad. (sort of) This is sort of weird for me. I have to make huge changes to please her and she well she can't send 2-3 text messages per day...I feel lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and Dr Iron Arc
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have explained my thoughts about my crush to my best friend. And he thinks it is likely another love delusion. Tbh I think he is right. It sort of breaks my heart. But is seems to be more realistic.

The one thing is to explain this to me in a rational manner. And the other thing is: internalizing it and coming to peace with it.

I am not glad I was very defensive so far. The shame after such a love delusion almost kills me. The last love delusion made me order SN. Not sure how many narcisisstic injuries I am able to swallow.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and Dr Iron Arc
sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
If your date has hope that there will b a relationship & ur not really interested, other than to have some kind of company, then it is not fair of you to give hope and take it away, knowing u will take the hope away at some point. Its clear your eyes are not in their direction, but looking elsewhere.
Not everyone we meet is a match.

Reactions: eatantz
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If your date has hope that there will b a relationship & ur not really interested, other than to have some kind of company, then it is not fair of you to give hope and take it away, knowing u will take the hope away at some point. Its clear your eyes are not in their direction, but looking elsewhere.
Not everyone we meet is a match.
Tbh she is still a mystery to me. She is very distant also emotionally. I suspect she might have autism. And I might have autism too. I would not rule it out completely. The love delusion was just another love delusion.

I would be interested how she is like when she opens up herself. From what i have heard she does not have anyone close to her. Noone is knowing her thoughts. Is there emptiness?

I think I had to give two requirements if we want to have a relationship. She has to open up herself towards me. She is too cold and distant.
And she has to text more often to me. As an exchange I am going for the walks.

I am not sure whether she is always like that. Whether she handles her relationships always like that? Whether this might be a slow process. There are too many unknown variables to rule it out.

But maybe that's only my loneliness speaking and you might be right.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: eatantz