• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WigglyJoe

Jul 7, 2024
Hi,

I recently got what I think is an internal yeast infection (candida) and I was planning to CTB using SN.

I have experienced multiple vomiting cases due to gas building up in my stomach. I was wondering if it is risky to CTB in this condition even after taking meto? If it is the case, what other method do you recommend to CTB asap?

Thanks

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Hi,

I recently got what I think is an internal yeast infection (candida) and I was planning to CTB using SN.

I have experienced multiple vomiting cases due to gas building up in my stomach. I was wondering if it is risky to CTB in this condition even after taking meto? If it is the case, what other method do you recommend to CTB asap?

Thanks
Any chance your source was in the usa?

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Having yeast infection won't affect SN likely.

Get Omeprazole in addition to meto. You will improve your chances

Reactions: WigglyJoe