• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
At this point I'm going to do it. I'm worthless in the sense that I have nothing important to bring any living human being. No intelligence no good personality no bad personality no talent no attractiveness or kindness just hack shit and stupidity. but that's not the thing that makes me feel like living isn't an option. It's the fact that I also have to live with the fact that I had the chance to live a better life and the realization I wil never get it. If I found a reason to keep going, one that wouldn't go anywhere I would stay. But I don't. Where do I find one?

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr, Buh-bye!, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
You seem like you have a bit of a hunger for a reason to continue. That does separate you in an optimistic way from some of the rest of us. I don't know if you have as few virtues as you proclaim...and I'm not sure what the reason to stay you will find will be...but I am hopeful for you. I think you may have good things to bring to others.

Reactions: FrownyFace and CatLvr
S

shekindabadtho…

Uhh
Oct 18, 2023
You seem like you have a bit of a hunger for a reason to continue. That does separate you in an optimistic way from some of the rest of us. I don't know if you have as few virtues as you proclaim...and I'm not sure what the reason to stay you will find will be...but I am hopeful for you. I think you may have good things to bring to others.
I don't think I do, I've been dragging along just because I haven't got a good method. I don't even think I've really looked for one and anyway if I was really itching to die I probably would be gone by now. The fact that it's death or get through life kinda sucks, cause I have no reason to do option 1 or 2. I'm not bad or good really. Just here and in the way. I know if I'd actually been trying in life or if there wasn't anything wrong with me or if I was dealt a better hand in life then it wouldn't be that way which does fuck me up but now that I'm thinking about it it has given me hope that if something, anything about me or my situation changes I might be happy, I might actually have a reason to live instead of just living because I'm fruitlessly trying to find a reason to keep living

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
pomcustard

pomcustard

Almost free
Jul 29, 2024
I'm sorry things have gone this way for you. I hope you are able to find a reason to stay. Is there anything you enjoy doing? Even hobbies can be a reason to stay.

Reactions: CatLvr and FrownyFace
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
If it's not too personal, did you feel like expanding on the chance you had to live a better life?

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
At this point I'm going to do it. I'm worthless in the sense that I have nothing important to bring any living human being. No intelligence no good personality no bad personality no talent no attractiveness or kindness just hack shit and stupidity. but that's not the thing that makes me feel like living isn't an option. It's the fact that I also have to live with the fact that I had the chance to live a better life and the realization I wil never get it. If I found a reason to keep going, one that wouldn't go anywhere I would stay. But I don't. Where do I find one?
agreed.
i feel the same about myself, and all of it is actually true so i also resort to dying since i have no cause for this place, i am a liability right now and i can't live in the state i am in. i don't want to change either i have not mental energy to make things normal or shit. so i'll just fier

• Hugs
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
I am very sorry that you feel this way about yourself. Many people suffer from the same problems as you.
You can always create a plan to help yourself a bit.

• Try doing some sports or going to the gym, you will get a better physique that might help you to feel more attractive.
  • Start a new course, there's plenty of paid and free courses online, plus you will learn a new skill.
  • Help others in need. You could volunteer in an animal shelter, that might give some purpose and meaning in your life.
  • Try getting the support you need, talk with a therapist. Maybe a good antidepressant could help.
  • There's plenty of free and paid games to distract you from negative thinking. Personally, I love League of Legends and Stardew Valley. Lague of Legends is a competitive game where you play with others and Stardew Valley is a cozy farming game with an immersive storyline. I can spend many hours just making a cup of cocoa and taking care of my crops/fishing and getting to know the storylines of other npc's
  • Remember that many people are going through a lot and life consists of ups and downs.
  • Stay away from social media, it's mostly fake.
  • Give yourself time and don't forget to put in some effort. Things will change only if you want them to change.
  • Good luck, wishing you the best.

• Love