• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Healing

Healing

Jan 29, 2021
Hi

How much of Xanax pills i have to take to die really?

i have one with 0.5 mg a pill

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
It's extremely unlikely, near impossible, to die from a Xanax overdose alone. Do not try this.

Reactions: Seiba, xBrialesana, profoundexperience and 1 other person
G

g00ldenr00ds

Mar 20, 2021
you cannot overdose just on xanax. it will end up with you going to the hospital, and them assuming you take the drug recreationally.

xanax is only fatal when mixed with other drugs, specifically one that depress the central nervous system (alcohol and opioids are the big ones). i dont know any other details but this isnt a 100% reliable way to ctb. many people survive, and are traumatized by the experience. saying this as a former druggie.

Reactions: profoundexperience and Fin
Healing

Healing

Jan 29, 2021
you cannot overdose just on xanax. it will end up with you going to the hospital, and them assuming you take the drug recreationally.

xanax is only fatal when mixed with other drugs, specifically one that depress the central nervous system (alcohol and opioids are the big ones). i dont know any other details but this isnt a 100% reliable way to ctb. many people survive, and are traumatized by the experience. saying this as a former druggie.
Give me some suggestions and how to get them ?

G

g00ldenr00ds

Mar 20, 2021
Give me some suggestions and how to get them ?
if youre not old enough to buy alcohol, you probably shouldnt be on here. if you have .5 mg of xanax, thats the lowest dosage there is, and even if you get drunk it wont kill you. it will just make you feel sleepy and sick, and youll probably vomit and wake up the next day with the worst hangover of your life.

opioids arent hard to find but if you cant get alcohol i doubt you could find somebody who can sell.

this isnt a good method. its not going to work for you. i understand youre in pain, but i am trying to be straightforward

Reactions: xBrialesana
Healing

Healing

Jan 29, 2021
if youre not old enough to buy alcohol, you probably shouldnt be on here. if you have .5 mg of xanax, thats the lowest dosage there is, and even if you get drunk it wont kill you. it will just make you feel sleepy and sick, and youll probably vomit and wake up the next day with the worst hangover of your life.

opioids arent hard to find but if you cant get alcohol i doubt you could find somebody who can sell.

this isnt a good method. its not going to work for you. i understand youre in pain, but i am trying to be straightforward
I'm in mid twenties ..

in a 3rd world country, never got drunk or smoked..

so if i get opioids and alcohol it will do the job?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
if you have .5 mg of xanax, thats the lowest dosage there is, and even if you get drunk it wont kill you.
Well, there's also 0.25mg tablets, but they go up to 2mg, so basically 4x the dosage of OP. Even if OP takes 200 pills, which I doubt he has, combined with lots of alcohol, chances of dying are close to zero.

Just don't try this. Things can only get worse this way.

No, most likely not.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana and g00ldenr00ds
D

DropTheKnife

Jan 18, 2021
I'm in mid twenties ..

It depend of what kind of opioid, tolerance, your weight, etc. You have to do some research and do the math because every single opioid has different LD50 (lethal dose)

I tried with morphine and alprazolam (I don't remember the dosage) but woke up vomiting.

Healing

Healing

Jan 29, 2021
Well, there's also 0.25mg tablets, but they go up to 2mg, so basically 4x the dosage of OP. Even if OP takes 200 pills, which I doubt he has, combined with lots of alcohol, chances of dying are close to zero.

Just don't try this. Things can only get worse this way.

No, most likely not.
I can cut wrists i want something to numb them

or any method that is painless please

G

g00ldenr00ds

Mar 20, 2021
I'm in mid twenties ..

no, you need stronger xanax
you can check the resource guide here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Healing
alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
I can cut wrists i want something to numb them

or any method that is painless please

You don't have the skill to do this, nor do I. Think about all the things you do with your hands and fingers. You will be sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brink
alittlehuman_

alittlehuman_

It is always darkest before the dawn
Mar 26, 2021
Do what, i want to die
I too want to die, but more importantly I don't want to suffer. You are frantic and I am letting know what I determined in my evaluation of death from blood loss with a razor to my wrists. It is one of the least successful method and science says the following:
"Self-cutting injuries have a low mortality rate, but this type of injuries has special clinical significance because they have the potential of leading to devastating disability and repeated suicide attempts."

• Love
Reactions: Brink and xBrialesana