U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
I just want to say that I wrote the first part of my note and it feels great to make things clear, now I feel safer to leave and I recommend doing so, it helped me a lot. you already wrote your note? how you feel? Have you written failed notes?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I actually cried when I wrote one particular note to one of my children

• Love
Reactions: unatbrie and Jean4
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
I already wrote notes but right now, i'm not sure to send these notes when i'll CTB...

M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
I keep mine hidden but yes have been written

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
I wrote it too, I felt better and easier while writing.

Reactions: unatbrie
M

Madeye

Oct 17, 2019
I got a good link on this site about writing a note. I haven't started yet but thats because my potential ctb date is some time off and I don't want anyone stumbling across them or finding them if an accident happens to me. For a person like myself, the idea of having everything packed up, accounts closed or ready to be closed and having a note written is comforting. My dad passed away a few years ago and I don't want people to have to spend lots of time dealing with my affairs.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I actually cried when I wrote one particular note to one of my children
@Stan Do you mind answering why you are CTB? No offense. You seem so put together and I so admire you.

Reactions: Mloureiro
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
@Stan Do you mind answering why you are CTB? No offense. You seem so put together and I so admire you.
That's very kind of you to say @Jean4 . I can assure you that it is a facade my 'put togetherness'. There are a number of reasons why will be doing this, I know it hurts me too much at times to go through the as I suffer terribly for ages when I drag them up and go through them. But the effect is everyday is a chore. I wallow in my apartment doing nothing but suffer in silence. Even when I am clear headed, this action I will be taking is also logical as well as emotional. If I can't trust myself, who can I trust?

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
That's very kind of you to say @Jean4 . I can assure you that it is a facade my 'put togetherness'. There are a number of reasons why will be doing this, I know it hurts me too much at times to go through the as I suffer terribly for ages when I drag them up and go through them. But the effect is everyday is a chore. I wallow in my apartment doing nothing but suffer in silence. Even when I am clear headed, this action I will be taking is also logical as well as emotional. If I can't trust myself, who can I trust?
Well, if this is any consolation, your facade works. If I was to date someone it would be someone with your facade. Not put together and all... since I'm not put together which is why I'm here lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OreoWellington and Stan
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
I don't know why it's so hard for me to even put the words together for the ones I love. It's too hard and I guess somehow I've blocked it off until it's time. I hate that they won't be well thought out notes with all of the answers they need. I just am not good with words. Sucks. I'm also feeling nervous and jittery waiting for my N to come. So stressful... ughhhhhh fml

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I just want to say that I wrote the first part of my note and it feels great to make things clear, now I feel safer to leave and I recommend doing so, it helped me a lot. you already wrote your note? how you feel? Have you written failed notes?
I wrote a note a long time ago to my mother. Now our relationship is very different and I don't feel the way about her I used to. So a new note is going to have to be written.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I've been writing and rewriting my 4 letters on my phone for weeks. It brings me a lot of calm. But recently my ex told me he may still see a future for us and now everything is going to be so much harder for me to go through with.

U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
I wrote a note a long time ago to my mother. Now our relationship is very different and I don't feel the way about her I used to. So a new note is going to have to be written.
my relationships with other people also change constantly, but it does not change my way of saying goodbye to them, but in your case yes and in others it certainly also ... is very interesting
I keep mine hidden but yes have been written
I wrote my note on the computer to later write it by hand