• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cøøkie

Apr 29, 2023
Hello there, i finally decided to ask for help here. I have everything planned out, my method (NaCN), the place, the person who will last hear my voice (my boyfriend). But i don't have written my will yet, i own quite a bit of stuff and have some amounts of money and i want all of my stuff to go to my boyfriend. I have given myself until i turn 25 (3 years) to actually finish everything for my big day, but my will is the thing holding me back. My question is if you guys know how i should approach a lawyer to sign my will to make it become valid without the lawyer getting suspicious that i am going to CTB so they cannot call police or ambulance or anything to stop me. Idk if this helps but i live in Germany.

Thanks in advance for the help and for taking your time to help out someone who is as easily forgettable and replaceable as i am

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Would you consider marrying him? Ironically much simpler than a will.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hello there, i finally decided to ask for help here. I have everything planned out, my method (NaCN), the place, the person who will last hear my voice (my boyfriend). But i don't have written my will yet, i own quite a bit of stuff and have some amounts of money and i want all of my stuff to go to my boyfriend. I have given myself until i turn 25 (3 years) to actually finish everything for my big day, but my will is the thing holding me back. My question is if you guys know how i should approach a lawyer to sign my will to make it become valid without the lawyer getting suspicious that i am going to CTB so they cannot call police or ambulance or anything to stop me. Idk if this helps but i live in Germany.

Thanks in advance for the help and for taking your time to help out someone who is as easily forgettable and replaceable as i am
I don't think lawyer gonna think that you gonna suicide if you write your will, what reason you think he will give to police when he think you gonna suicide because lawyer will look stupid in front of the police when they ask him the reason.

Lawyer doesn't wanna lose his client by doing something stupid like that

C

Cøøkie

Apr 29, 2023
Would you consider marrying him? Ironically much simpler than a will.
I did consider it but due to the fact that he lives in the Netherlands and i in Germany there are more complications than having him in my will, also it would look bad for him and his family when i CTB just a few days or so after the marriage
I don't think lawyer gonna think that you gonna suicide if you write your will, what reason you think he will give to police when he think you gonna suicide because lawyer will look stupid in front of the police when they ask him the reason.

Lawyer doesn't wanna lose his client by doing something stupid like that
Well, why should a young, healthy, 22 year old think about writing a will, also a friend of mine talked to his lawyer before he CTBed to have his lawyer deliver his suicide note in a closed Envelope to his parents and the lawyer contacted police the same day they talked, but my friend already left the state so the police couldn't do anything

Last edited:
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
first off you are not forgettable and replaceable, you are a member of this community and we support you. Now i have absolutely no idea how things work in your country but in mine I've made a family member a beneficiary on anything I can. For everything else you can hand write a will but to make it official without issues you can say to the lawyer that you recently lost a family member or a young friend and it made you realize you wanted to make sure things were in order if anything were to happen to you, or that you or someone had a health scare. Just an idea, hope it works out!

C

Cøøkie

Apr 29, 2023
first off you are not forgettable and replaceable, you are a member of this community and we support you. Now i have absolutely no idea how things work in your country but in mine I've made a family member a beneficiary on anything I can. For everything else you can hand write a will but to make it official without issues you can say to the lawyer that you recently lost a family member or a young friend and it made you realize you wanted to make sure things were in order if anything were to happen to you, or that you or someone had a health scare. Just an idea, hope it works out!
Thanks for the suggestion, i will start writing my will and try to get the lawyer to sign it

Reactions: just_so_done
C

Cøøkie

Apr 29, 2023
Update, my lawyer even helped me with writing the will, he also made sure that everything is going to happen how i want it to happen which i am thankful for, and also huge thanks to all of you for helping me

Reactions: just_so_done