• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I wrote the first draft of my suicide note last night. For context, I'm killing myself because of a chronic pain and chronic fatigue illness that I've had for about ten years now.

It goes:
I've reached this decision with sadness. My chronic pain is too strong and has lasted too long. I think it's better for me to go now than prolonging suffering, yours and mine. I'm sorry for all the bad things. Thank you very much for everything. I love you. Goodbye.

It's very simple but I don't wanna make it too complicated. I'm killing myself on July 22nd. Writing it has helped me to process my death and put me in a mindset to actually go through it.

Will you guys leave a suicide note? Have you written it yet?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WardenOfTorYvresse, wyo777, QueerMelancholy and 4 others
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I really like yours. It is sweet and caring but still short.

I will definitely write one when the time comes. I have not written it yet. It feels like I have so much to say and at the same time nothing at all. I feel responsible to make people feel at ease as much as possible with my death, this is such a hard thing to do.

I do think that those left behind are deserving of one last message. I do have very mixed feelings with suicide notes containing negativity and blame towards someone that will be left behind but to each their own.

I am really sorry that life had to come like this for you, I am sorry for all the suffering you had to endure. Life really is unfair.
I hope you can find peace and comfort along your journey. I wish you nothing but the best. <3

Reactions: Esokabat, opheliaoveragain and TheLastBoyOnEarth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd write one to explain how suicide is very much rational for me to escape from meaningless suffering in an existence so futile and undesirable, I'd explain how non-existence is all I've ever truly wished for. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you search for, it really sounds like you've suffered so much, existence is just so cruel.

Reactions: wyo777, abchia, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I really like yours. It is sweet and caring but still short.

I will definitely write one when the time comes. I have not written it yet. It feels like I have so much to say and at the same time nothing at all. I feel responsible to make people feel at ease as much as possible with my death, this is such a hard thing to do.

I do think that those left behind are deserving of one last message. I do have very mixed feelings with suicide notes containing negativity and blame towards someone that will be left behind but to each their own.

I am really sorry that life had to come like this for you, I am sorry for all the suffering you had to endure. Life really is unfair.
I hope you can find peace and comfort along your journey. I wish you nothing but the best. <3
I also agree that I would only include positive things, no blaming others, accusations, long descriptions of self-hatred and suffering etc. I think the note for me is much more about the people who will read it, then myself. I certainly would not talk about meaningless and futile existence, since people who will be reading this will continue to exist and robbing them from their own meaning of life and a possible future healing and meaningful and joyful life, would just be selfish and self-centered. I guess some people cannot help but be self-centred even in their suicide note.
I would also try everything possible to alleviate any guilt from the reader, so I would mention that nothing they could have done would have changed my decision. I would really emphasise that. So there will be no "what if". I would thank them for their love and support, even if the circumstances were not always supportive. And I would mention that this decision was only mine, not influenced by anyone, and unchangeable and definitive.
I wrote the first draft of my suicide note last night. For context, I'm killing myself because of a chronic pain and chronic fatigue illness that I've had for about ten years now.

It goes:
I've reached this decision with sadness. My chronic pain is too strong and has lasted too long. I think it's better for me to go now than prolonging suffering, yours and mine. I'm sorry for all the bad things. Thank you very much for everything. I love you. Goodbye.

It's very simple but I don't wanna make it too complicated. I'm killing myself on July 22nd. Writing it has helped me to process my death and put me in a mindset to actually go through it.

It sounds effective and to the point. I wish I could keep it so short, mine will be pages and pages lol Overall it gets the point across successfully and you tell them that you love them, which is the most important

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, Unfitted, Valky and 1 other person
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Simple and concise, I like it.

I made a letter and more than a dozen videos so that it wouldn't be just one very long one and they would spend 2 hours crying and stopping the video. Also many other videos with explanations for using the computer and cell phone, my parents are older and they are instructions for basic things like making an appointment with the doctor and reading emails. There are hours between goodbyes, explanations and tutorials, but I did it on purpose because I know that my mother will love to see me make my gestures, hear my voice, catch the kisses that I blow at the end... I love my family but my mother is my eldest treasure.

I am not opposed to everything being positive as others here say, I, on the other hand, blame the doctors and the system. I will not go into details but they had the tools to look for the problem and they did not use them, when I told them the problem they did not give it importance, when I asked for help they did not offer it to me and they acted in arbitrary ways... to a large extent that has caused this outcome. I also blame myself for being unable, in an environment full of love and understanding, to see the light and move forward, but I no longer want any light, I want to embrace the eternal darkness that death will offer me without hesitation.

Write whatever you want, there's nothing wrong with it. But if that's enough for you, go ahead. I just wanted to tell them that it was not their fault and the answers I think they will seek.

I wish you luck in your CTB, and may you find happiness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants, Unfitted and Valky
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024

It goes:

Because i am an old fashion i will write it with pen, but if everything go correctly you know where i ctb and over there i doubt someone will do anything with this letter. So what i will do, i will make a picture of it and send it to my friend. He will put it on FB 8 hours after my ingestion. Still do not know to write it shortly as You or to highlight people who was really important part of my life. For sure it will be in my first language, it is the only way to say what i really feel. For You, thank You for Your help. I hope Your journey will go as You planned. I hope You will find your peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheLastBoyOnEarth