GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'm writing some individual letters. Maybe about 4 or 6. I'm realising I don't like these people and they made me miserable. These are literally my closest loved ones. Siblings, old lovers, friends. What the hell is up with that? I wanted to explain old actions and feelings. I wanted to write all the good times with said individuals. I realise it was kinda crappy. I did not actually like these people. I'm only saying this in case you saw it somewhere else or find yourself in the same spot when it's your time for that task. I dont want to leave "nothing" so I'm being nice and very very vague. I didnt realise that coming to this stage and now I'm a little struck. WTF?

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I tried to ctb last year, I thought of doing the same but I realized it was not worth to waste my time on them. After all, they dislike me and even if I had told them I hated them, they wouldn't have cared.
Thus, I only wrote letters to those I love. I just wanted to leave this world without any grudges.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
When I tried to ctb last year, I thought of doing the same but I realized it was not worth to waste my time on them. After all, they dislike me and even if I had told them I hated them, they wouldn't have cared.
Thus, I only wrote letters to those I love. I just wanted to leave this world without any grudges.
Right. What I'm saying is I'm writing letters to my small list of loved ones (all of them I love) and as I write I'm realizing I don't love them as much as I thought. I'm trying to clear the air with appologies and I really don't like these people as much as I thought before writing it all down. Now I'm a little off guard and it was very strange.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Right. What I'm saying is I'm writing letters to my small list of loved ones (all of them I love) and as I write I'm realizing I don't love them as much as I thought. I'm trying to clear the air with appologies and I really don't like these people as much as I thought before writing it all down. Now I'm a little off guard and it was very strange.

Ohh I see! Well, that also happened to me! I wrote some letters to cousins I never see and I was like: "WTF AM I DOING? I don't love these guys!" lol

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Ohh I see! Well, that also happened to me! I wrote some letters to cousins I never see and I was like: "WTF AM I DOING? I don't love these guys!" lol
I did also think about writing to the people I hate most but it didn't seem like it would help anyone but myself. Writing a letter at all has been helping myself to let some things go and try to explain my point of view and my reasons for leaving. It has been a type of therapy and that's kinda nice.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife