• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
i know there has been countless posts on here about this topic but i realized that when i'm very drunk (still conscious) i can't really feel pain, i already had a very high pain tolerance but when i'm drunk it's like it dosent exist. i'm wondering if that will help with committing to this method and what other steps i should take to insure success?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Down the road, not across the street.

Reactions: With0ut
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
i know there has been countless posts on here about this topic but i realized that when i'm very drunk (still conscious) i can't really feel pain, i already had a very high pain tolerance but when i'm drunk it's like it dosent exist. i'm wondering if that will help with committing to this method and what other steps i should take to insure success?
I heard it's a bad method to choose with little success. It's mainly a method used in movies, it's impractical in real life

Last edited:
Reactions: fwompie
With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
I heard it's a bad method to choose with little success. It's mainly a method used in movies, it's impractical in real life
i love thé romanticism of it 😭 one of my favorite movies starts with the mc doing it. is really how i wanna go out i just want to know every step i can take to make sure it works, blood thinners etc.

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Even if you do it well, it probably wouldn't succeed anyways. Doesn't matter how drunk you get, your body has limitations to what it'll let you do to yourself. That's not to say it's impossible, but it's certainly a feat of unmatched willpower. Sorta like when Japanese people would commit sepukku or Hara-Kiri.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
i love thé romanticism of it 😭 one of my favorite movies starts with the mc doing it. is really how i wanna go out i just want to know every step i can take to make sure it works, blood thinners etc.
Alcohol is a great blood thinner if your drink u bleed out quick af

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
carotid or femoral

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is weird how some people succeed with this method judging by what I read. For example one of my neighbours did it in full house. In the bathroom while others were asleep.

I did try this once but I stopped myself because I got scared. Still have the scar to remind me of it.

I won't try this anymore after what I learned.

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
It's not the best method, but there are documented cases of success. If you want to succeed use bloodthinners as stated before, like aspirin (don't take too much to avoid internal bleeding), ibuprofen and alcohol. Can do it in a bath or better aim the shower head at the wound to combat coagulation. And for best chances go for the arteries, radial near your wrist is closest to skin. Better go for carotid in the neck or femoral in your thigh but they are deeper. Be prepared for a lot of cutting
Better go lengthwise but if you manage to sever an artery across that might be enough. You'll know if you did if bright blood starts squirting out