• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

araney995

Dec 27, 2022
Hi. I know that cutting the wrists is not recommended for ctb, but if I cut the radial arteries lengthwise on the two wrists in warm water, it should be effective? I would not want pain, do you know how to anesthetize these points? Is lidocaine alone on the surface enough? Maybe there is something better.

Reactions: Gonnerr
Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Hi. I know that cutting the wrists is not recommended for ctb, but if I cut the radial arteries lengthwise on the two wrists in warm water, it should be effective? I would not want pain, do you know how to anesthetize these points? Is lidocaine alone on the surface enough? Maybe there is something better

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
No, it will not work. Do not try this method. I definitely understand your desire to leave this awful world as soon as possible, but this will only make your problems worse. Hopefully you can find another way out of this mess.

Reactions: Caramelized
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
It's not really a good idea to try to numb the wrists since it poses the risk of cutting too deep.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a self harm method not a suicide one, I believe that attempting this would just lead to more suffering. There is a reason as to why this method isn't included in the suicide resource compilation.

PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
You can only reduce pain by not cutting in the first place, there's no easy way to cut your wrists

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

-
Aug 11, 2018
Wrist cutting is probably one of the worst methods. It is so hard to get right, often people just end up needing surgery. I was in treatment with a girl who tried to kill herself by cutting her wrist, despite her being quite tough (and if any of us in treatment were going to do something serious it would have been her) but when she got to a certain layer she freaked out and couldn't go on anymore.
Also as a self Harmer of 10+ years I don't think there is anything that can reduce the pain of cutting particularly if it's deep

charlotte_

charlotte_

-
Mar 12, 2023
I understand the desire to leave the world but u should rlly reconsider the method. The success rate is very very low, and i don't think theres a way to not feel pain on this method

that smell

that smell

Apr 1, 2023
I would find another method. Like others mentioned it's not reliable and also high risk of giving yourself permanent damage.