• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

misatosdiary

misatosdiary

everything will be okay
Jun 28, 2024
Ive heard different things about blood clotting but I've also heard of someone who attempted like this and only said she was lucky she was still alive. I haven't heard anything about the agony by this method but which layer would you need to reach? Styros or beans? Also, whats the lethality percentage taking ur cutting deep enough and your wounds arent closing? Why do I barely see someone using this method except for in movies and or books? Answers are appreciated!

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Cutting is a shitty suicide method with an incredibly low success rate. You are more likely to just give yourself a disability than you are to die. Your arteries are located deep within your body, somewhere within the muscle layer (at least from what I have heard) so they are hard to access and it can take a long time to bleed out. You aren't going to die from cutting into the dermis or hypodermis layers (I should know, because I've hit those layers many times before while SHing).

Reactions: misatosdiary
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I can't quote figures for success but it is well known that the reason it isn't spoken about much is because it is very unlikely to work. Cutting wrists or wherever isn't like in the movies where its 1 quick cut and lie back, it would require real determination to do enough damage to yourself that you bleed out.

F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
Extremely low success rate. Not recommended.