• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I've been trying to research/go at this for hours and I'm exhausted, so I apologize if there's information about this elsewhere. I want to cut into my veins on my wrist. I see them very clearly as I am thin - they cannot be that deep, can they? However I've heard from others that there is risk to nerve damage.

1. how deep are the veins (what layer of skin?)
2. how can I cut wrists to prevent nerve damage?
3. what layer of skin are the nerves in?

From preliminary research it seems that veins are in the dermis layer and nerves are in the hypodermis layer

so as long as I don't go deeper than the veins there should be no problem.

Anyone can confirm this info/have more info from a medical standpoint? Thanks so much.

Btw I am aware it is a poor CTB method. I am coping until I can find better methods.

BASICALLY HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CUT YOUR WRIST SO THAT YOU CAN BLEED OUT OF A VEIN WITHOUT NERVE DAMAGE

IM SO FRUSTRATED I JUST WANT TO FUCKING BLEED OUT OF A VEIN WHY IS IT SO HARD

Please I am begging

Last edited:
N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
The vein being so close to the surface is essentially an optical illusion, In reality, that shit is about as deep as it gets. It's almost impossible unless heavily intoxicated and on painkillers to actually overcome SI and cut that deep. Just do something else.

Upvote 0
gasterblaster

gasterblaster

Lurking™
Feb 16, 2023
Some things to clarify here. you can see in the chart, there are veins (in blue) and arteries (in red) in both layers. Also some smaller capillaries between them. The ones closer to the surface are there to oxygenate and keep your skin and nearby tissue alive, they are quite small and, if you've ever seen anyone self harm (this includes yourself), are the ones that cause cuts to bleed for a few seconds or minutes and consistently stop after little treatment. Do you see where this is a problem?

Plus, I think the general idea for this method is aiming for the radial artery where pulse is normally taken. I can also say veins are less wide and more surrounded in fat tissue. Cutting this artery reduces chances of clotting and also provides a quick loss of blood. Also it is quite easy to find and sort of superficial. It is however located at the level of nerves and fatty tissue. I personally have self-harmed there, not exactly trying to CTB, with the idea of reaching this artery for some impulsive reason. Just to be stopped by the nerves since it's unbearable to touch them with any amount of force. Now I can gladly say I get electric pains up my arm every now and then.

With this I mean, I don't see this being worth it. Acting impulsively is never worth it.

Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Some things to clarify here. you can see in the chart, there are veins (in blue) and arteries (in red) in both layers. Also some smaller capillaries between them. The ones closer to the surface are there to oxygenate and keep your skin and nearby tissue alive, they are quite small and, if you've ever seen anyone self harm (this includes yourself), are the ones that cause cuts to bleed for a few seconds or minutes and consistently stop after little treatment. Do you see where this is a problem?

Plus, I think the general idea for this method is aiming for the radial artery where pulse is normally taken. I can also say veins are less wide and more surrounded in fat tissue. Cutting this artery reduces chances of clotting and also provides a quick loss of blood. Also it is quite easy to find and sort of superficial. It is however located at the level of nerves and fatty tissue. I personally have self-harmed there, not exactly trying to CTB, with the idea of reaching this artery for some impulsive reason. Just to be stopped by the nerves since it's unbearable to touch them with any amount of force. Now I can gladly say I get electric pains up my arm every now and then.

With this I mean, I don't see this being worth it. Acting impulsively is never worth it.
Thanks. I was also going at it there but the pain was so striking it was unlike any other pain from self harm, that's when I started to get worried about nerve damage.
I'm not trying to CTB with this as I know from sasu that it's not effective. Just.... trying to hit a vein to bleed for at least more than a couple of minutes..

I've searched this site for bloodletting and it seems that some others have been successful in doing so by cutting a vein but they never specify how or where..

Upvote 0
gasterblaster

gasterblaster

Lurking™
Feb 16, 2023
Thanks. I was also going at it there but the pain was so striking it was unlike any other pain from self harm, that's when I started to get worried about nerve damage.
I'm not trying to CTB with this as I know from sasu that it's not effective. Just.... trying to hit a vein to bleed for at least more than a couple of minutes..

I've searched this site for bloodletting and it seems that some others have been successful in doing so by cutting a vein but they never specify how or where..
I see... All I can say is try to stay safe.

Upvote 0
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
thank you :) not trying to get permanent damage, but.. there is no safe anymore
Not to encourage oyu - but what IS your goal with this venture? You have nerves almost directly on your skin surface - there will always be nerves damaged with any cutting of the human body. But cutting your wrist for attention will leave nasty scars and could impact hand function later(or almost immediately). Stop this idea, please.

Upvote 0
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Not to encourage oyu - but what IS your goal with this venture? You have nerves almost directly on your skin surface - there will always be nerves damaged with any cutting of the human body. But cutting your wrist for attention will leave nasty scars and could impact hand function later(or almost immediately). Stop this idea, please.
well, going to reply to this thread in case anyone comes searching later. My goal is to bleed as much as possible as it's very psychologically relieving to me, and the pain helps me relax/think. I also wanted to pass out if possible... I've never done drugs or anything so blood loss seemed like an option. Sleep is quite impossible for me these days, so that sounded nice.

For the nerves, you were right - thanks for the warning. I ended up going for the fleshy area in between my tendons as I saw veins there. I'm not fully healed yet but I have less movement in my hand now (can't close to a fist tightly) and I get sharp electric pains if I touch the area accidentally. I don't regret it as I care less and less as I get closer to the idea of CTB. But if anyone who cares reads this, be careful cutting in between your tendons..

Upvote 0