• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I started taking Rosemary extract pills and Saffron pills, one of each every day. And oh my god. I can literally just feel bliss in existence. This isn't like like a euphoria feeling or like a high. I just feel so normal and calm and chill. I could go and work right now and just be so chill. I still have my motivation to do things, but all the random buzzing of random negative thoughts that happened all the time is just shut off. I'm not drowsy. This is not medical advice and do not claim to be a professional. However, this is working for me. I think you can find it anywhere if you search on the web. Holy shit. Like, if y'all are trying to recover and y'all aren't on meds already... maybe try it and it might be good for you! I don't see any side effects online nor do I feel any. I just feel so calm. I feel so much contentment in just being present. Usually my brain would be so stuck in the past or the future, but all that pointless mental chatter is gone. And I'm still creative and can still think and do work! I think to some degree, there's something fucked up with our brains and that's why we're on here. I know for me, I kept trying to avoid medications and herbal supplements like the plague because I wanted to heal naturally. But man, I fucking can't lol. My brain is wired so faulty. I'm a very depressed and anxious person, and I've always had trouble with being functional. Without this stuff, it was a mental battle 24/7. I had to be conscious all the time to control and monitor my thoughts. Shit was exhausting. It made my quality of life garbage because I'm not only trying to do my work but have to constantly monitor and rewire my brain. It drained my mental and emotional energy. I finally have a relief. I'll maybe update people on how this is for me in the future. But I'm adding this to my daily routine. I can't keep telling myself I'm going to heal naturally and just watch myself have physiological manifestations of stress like huge breakouts or back pain or finding it super hard to lose weight or go to sleep properly. I'm so done. I just have to surrender and use something to help me function. And please use your own discernment before using something. If you find yourself to feel so hopeless, this shit might work for you, but make sure you do your own research!

• Informative
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Lostandlooking, etherealspring and 7 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Oh boy, here I go supplementing again.

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and etherealgoddess
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i love rosemary so much.. if only it were socially acceptable to carry around a jar of rosemary and smell it whenever i felt anxious because it calms me immensely. i may take you up on that

cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
maybe i'd try them. do u have the links or brand names of the ones you bought?

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I'm glad you're feeling so much better ❤
I'd be interested in reading about it and trying it out, that's the kind of contentment I dream about.
Knowing this would be amazing!
I'd also like to ask, how did you stumble across these supplements and decided to try them?

Last edited:
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I don't think we're allowed to show sources on here. However, you can find both of them on Amazon. Check reviews, and you're probably good!
I'm glad you're feeling so much better ❤
I'd be interested in reading about it and trying it out, that's the kind of contentment I dream about.

Knowing this would be amazing!
I'd also like to ask, how did you stumble across these supplements and decided to try them?
My mom researched like crazy because I was dealing with mental health issues. We kept experimenting with natural remedies, and we stopped before we got to this one. A lot of other ones made me sleepy, like Ashwaganda. It's good for sleep, though. Or chamomile is also great for relaxing, but better for when you want to sleep.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
Oh boy, here I go supplementing again.
Oh boy....🙄
I don't think we're allowed to show sources on here. However, you can find both of them on Amazon. Check reviews, and you're probably good!

My mom researched like crazy because I was dealing with mental health issues. We kept experimenting with natural remedies, and we stopped before we got to this one. A lot of other ones made me sleepy, like Ashwaganda. It's good for sleep, though. Or chamomile is also great for relaxing, but better for when you want to sleep.
L-theanine is good too. Have to have a good quality of l-theanine. I like the NeuroBliss Calm drinks. I had a noticable difference in anxiety that I drank them before an audition lol. They have chamomile and a few other things as well. Don't know which ingredient had the most potent effect or if it was the combination. Wish I knew. I've only tried this "calming tea" a few times and can't tell if it helped. I'd drink it more often and find out but it's really disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins