N

netcafe

Oct 10, 2019
To end it all, from a practical perspective? Some of us believe we are going somewhere better so why deal with this world anyways?

Reactions: Notf1xable and BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
What if you believe in nothing after death. Is it still worth it?

N

netcafe

Oct 10, 2019
What if you believe in nothing after death. Is it still worth it?
Depends how meaningful life is to you. If you are one of those thankful for everyday people then probably not.

Reactions: Notf1xable
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If it was easy I think I would have done it already. It's hard to live and hard to die. I don't do either I just survive and it's not worth it anymore at all. I'm never getting better

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE and woxihuanni
N

netcafe

Oct 10, 2019
If it was easy I think I would have done it already. It's hard to live and hard to die. I don't do either I just survive and it's not worth it anymore at all. I'm never getting better
I'm just saying from my perspective. I would do strangulation and it really seems like it is a ziptie pack from the 99 cent store. Why should I bother getting my life together if I can just do that?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm just saying from my perspective. I would do strangulation and it really seems like it is a ziptie pack from the 99 cent store. Why should I bother getting my life together if I can just do that?
I don't know tbh. Only you know that. It's whether the things you like about life (if there are any) are enough to put up with all the crap.