• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
I'd prefer to be remembered, I think. I'm in quite a solemn mood today.. sigh. It's a strange mix of: I want to be remembered by strangers, and I want to be forgotten by those who are close to me. I crave attention, but I don't want anyone close to me to suffer. What are your thoughts?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: baller, Forveleth, Unknown21 and 10 others
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'd prefer to be remembered, I think. I'm in quite a solemn mood today.. sigh. It's a strange mix of: I want to be remembered by strangers, and I want to be forgotten by those who are close to me. I crave attention, but I don't want anyone close to me to suffer. What are your thoughts?
I would have rather been loved and appreciated while I was alive
Once I'm gone it will be the same
Only now when someone needs a reliable person
A ride
Or a filler
I won't be here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shunya, Forveleth, FrownyFace and 2 others
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
I wish I never even existed, so forgotten. I want to dissapear completely, I would erase peoples memories of me if I could. I'm nothing special to be remembered for either and could care less if anyone talks about me after dying, I will be damn dead to experience that anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mi Mi, Forveleth, Unknown21 and 12 others
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I'd much rather be forgotten.
I've been nothing but a dipshit failure throughout my life and I've hurt plenty of good people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, Praestat_Mori, cowboypants and 2 others
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Forgotten feels best to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I would choose to forget myself if possible, so definitely wouldn't want to condemn others to remembering me.

• Hugs
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Remembered, otherwise I feel like I suffered for nothing. I don't expect or want to be remembered forever, just until when I would be 60 or 70. So I can live my life through memories.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, derpyderpins and Praestat_Mori
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I want to say I'd prefer to be forgotten but the truth is I still have enough selfishness and ego to be curious about how people will remember and if they do they better remember me for all the negative aspects and not the positive ones.

• Hugs
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I was going to say the exact same thing as you did. In an ideal world, I'd have some sort of minor celebrity fame and be remembered as sort of a legend, but I'd have been distant enough from people who actually knew me that it didn't hurt them very much. It's unlikely, though I do work under an alias partially for that reason.

• Hugs
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Forgotten 100% i dont want ppl grieving over me

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, DarkMoony and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- same as you really. It would be nice to be remembered fondly by the people I cared about. Not that I'll know much about it. But- if that then creates suffering, it's tricky really. Maybe it would be better if there were no memories at all.

• Hugs
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Honestly I don't give a shit. Once I'm dead, I just stop existing. Literally nothing matters after that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, ijustwishtodie, Leichter Kampfwagen and 3 others
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
i couldn't care less. we'll all be forgotten eventually. only ~1.6% of all human history is recorded. that's billions and billions of lives completely forgotten by now. one day our species will also go extinct. i have no particular desire to be remembered, even the people who may remember me will all be forgotten in time. it's all meaningless, it doesn't do me any good.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shunya, Forveleth, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Student
Dec 14, 2023
Forgotten. I even have a hard time with the fact that people remember me now while I'm alive. Especially my parents.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, DarkMoony and Praestat_Mori
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
Actually I don't care. But maybe it's better to be forgotten and erase my traces from this shithole

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Forveleth, UmbraDweller and 1 other person
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Eh, probably forgotten but I think I will be remembered by family members.

• Hugs
Leichter Kampfwagen

Leichter Kampfwagen

(LK1)
Dec 24, 2023
I can't care, I'll be dead! I'll care the exact same amount as I did before I was born: "zero point zero."

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Forveleth, thebelljarrr and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think, in my case, it'd be better if I was really forgotten and nobody ever remembered me. I suffer from a big failure in life that made me a failure and that is nothing what anyone should be remembered for.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Forveleth, thebelljarrr, DepressedDude and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wouldn't really care if I got forgotten or remembered but, if I were to have a preference, I'd rather be forgotten and have it as if I was never born to begin with

Reactions: Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case all I wish for is to be forgotten about like I never existed at all, it comforts me to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness, all that I wish for is non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm. If it's up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed in the first place, the existence of life was just a terrible tragedy to me that is best erased, only never existing is perfection to me, I wish I stayed permanently unaware of the abomination that is existence.

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Forgotten, tbh. I kind of suck so I think it'd be in everyones best interest if they forgot about my entire existence.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Like others have said, after you're dead it doesn't matter to you, but just like a will, the heart of the question is what gives you more comfort in life: knowing you'll be remembered or forgotten.

As I am now I don't really care. I'm fine. A disappointment by my own standards but otherwise forgettable middle of the bell curve.

I've always had a yearning to be remembered for something great. To be loved by the masses. I understand young people who just want to be Youtube famous.

"I'd rather be famous than righteous or holy anyday."

• Hugs
F

firefoxes2000

Apr 16, 2024
forgotten, I don't want it to linger on people

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Preferably forgotten by most but perhaps remembered by just a select few.

• Love
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
doesnt make a difference once im dead

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, thebelljarrr, Forveleth and 1 other person
FrownyFace

FrownyFace

May 15, 2024
I would much rather be forgotten. I don't think anything about me is worth keeping in memory and most of it's humiliating to me . I just want to be gone and treated like I never existed. Burn all my stuff, no funeral, no headstone. Just gone

• Hugs
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
everybody has already forgotten about me

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
i already know i'll be forgotten, so i suppose it doesn't really matter. it'd be nice if my friends could remember me, but i already know that won't happen.

• Hugs
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Forgotten. I don't know of anyone cares about my death but I don't want to cause others pain by ending mine. I wish I could just erase the memory so no-one knows I even existed

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Good God I hope no one wastes valuable brain space trying to remember my loser ass. 😩