BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
I would not because I'm still at the red-flag phase of my recovery journey. What about you???

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
DarkMilk

DarkMilk

May 16, 2023
Way too impulsive and neurotic.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, BetweenRadioStations and Dead Meat
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's a great question! I'm not sure really. I think the empathetic side of me would feel sorry and compassionate for me. Plus, I know I'm a very loyal and loving person. I get really annoyed and frustrated with myself though- so- that would be worse if it was directed at someone else. I don't think we'd be at all good for one another. We would likely just spiral further together into melencholly depression and CTB together. 😆

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worldsapart, lotus11, SirCalvinXIV and 4 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't really understand what you mean, I mean you are usually already with yourself, actually from the time you are born until you die, so a date with yourself what does it mean? you mean if i would date a duplicate of myself? I suppose that if it were a duplicate of me, neither of us would dare to go there, and if we finally did, both of us would want to leave in a hurry.

I don't think the meeting was possible.

//

No entenc gaire bé que vols dir, vull dir que normalment ja estàs amb tu mateix, de fet desde que neixes fins que mors, llavors una cita amb tu mateix que vol dir? et refereixes a si sortiría amb un duplicat de mi mateix? suposo que si fos un duplicat meu cap dels dos s'atreviría a anar-hi, i de fer-ho finalment tots dos voldriem marxar a corre-cuita.

No crec que la cita fos possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, Dead Meat and Shivali
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Assuming I'm a woman dating my male self? Yes

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, SirCalvinXIV, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
Yes. I have good looks and men always chased after me.
But it makes no sense if you're sick and depressed. I don't care about this stuff anymore, I don't care how I look and I'm not interested in anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Fml, SirCalvinXIV and 4 others
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Assuming I'm a woman dating my male self? Yes
can't believe im indulging the thought but yeah, if I was going on a date with the genderbend version of myself, it would be an epic time

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, SirCalvinXIV, BetweenRadioStations and 2 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Hell no I'm ugly, asocial and boring.

• Hugs
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, Elio24, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Buhahaha...
No.

• Hugs
Reactions: lotus11, SirCalvinXIV, Elio24 and 4 others
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
oh yeah.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, LoiteringClouds, Dead Meat and 1 other person
TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Hell to the no!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, Elio24, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Considering the fact that I am only attracted to women, and I am a male. Absolutely not.

• Hugs
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, LoiteringClouds, BetweenRadioStations and 2 others
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
I would, I understand all my needs better than anyone else ever could. Generally I like myself & spending time with myself.. hate bothering with other people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Fml, SirCalvinXIV and 4 others
D

DietoLive

Mar 3, 2023
Yes. I have good looks and men always chased after me.
But it makes no sense if you're sick and depressed. I don't care about this stuff anymore, I don't care how I look and I'm not interested in anyone.
You look so pretty that everyone would chase you out.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Lookwise, yes.
Otherwise, no, because I'm attracted to people who have personality qualities I lack.
Luckily, everybody's preferences differ. Just because I wouldn't date myself doesn't mean nobody would.

• Hugs
Reactions: SirCalvinXIV, LoiteringClouds, BetweenRadioStations and 1 other person
wishmomwasprochoice

wishmomwasprochoice

May 15, 2023
I would first kill the male me and CTB ⚰️

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, BetweenRadioStations and Dead Meat
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Never

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Skathon, Dead Meat and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'd give myself the old "it's not you, it's me." I wonder if I'd fall for it.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: MelancholyMagic, EternalShore, Sweet Tart and 10 others
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
I don't really understand what you mean, I mean you are usually already with yourself, actually from the time you are born until you die, so a date with yourself what does it mean? you mean if i would date a duplicate of myself? I suppose that if it were a duplicate of me, neither of us would dare to go there, and if we finally did, both of us would want to leave in a hurry.

I don't think the meeting was possible.

//

No entenc gaire bé que vols dir, vull dir que normalment ja estàs amb tu mateix, de fet desde que neixes fins que mors, llavors una cita amb tu mateix que vol dir? et refereixes a si sortiría amb un duplicat de mi mateix? suposo que si fos un duplicat meu cap dels dos s'atreviría a anar-hi, i de fer-ho finalment tots dos voldriem marxar a corre-cuita.

No crec que la cita fos possible.
In short, the point of the question is less about literally dating yourself and more about if you met someone with similar qualities/at a similar phase in their life such as similar job, wage, personality, mental health, etc would you date them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and Dead Meat
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
absolutely

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dead Meat, BetweenRadioStations and 1 other person
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Truthfully? I would. I'm a decent looking guy. My personality traits are included, so I would be willing to date someone with mental struggles and I have shown the ability to improve on negative traits that affect others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dead Meat and BetweenRadioStations
The_End_Is_Comfort

The_End_Is_Comfort

Oh to be a goofy cartoon character.
May 7, 2023
Honestly yeah, I get along better with people with similar interests and beliefs as me so being with someone who's interested in pretty much the same things as me seems like a dream At the same time though maybe I'd like some different things to spice things up.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, BetweenRadioStations and Dead Meat
woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
I dont know.. 🤔 I have a lot of love and care to give but at the same time, there are definitely some things I need to work on, such as communicating. Though, since it's me, it could be easier!

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Dead Meat
Mothgirl

Mothgirl

There are simply not enough reasons to breathe
May 16, 2023
When I start dating someone, I tend to change into something that doesn't work. I try too hard and I treat my partner in ways that make them feel as though they are abusive to me, because it's just what I'm used to. I think if I dated myself, we would very quickly end our lives together, so on that front I think I would, but at the same time I'd stop even recognizing myself or my partner right away and I don't think the ability to not be alone when I finally have my exit date is worth even more crisis and pain

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
No because I'm a POS

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, EmmaD, LONE WOLF. and 3 others
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I am in a very strange position, where I can't fathom how another person would even consider dating me, and at the same time I would happily date a female version of myself. At least I think so.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, LoiteringClouds and BetweenRadioStations
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
In short, the point of the question is less about literally dating yourself and more about if you met someone with similar qualities/at a similar phase in their life such as similar job, wage, personality, mental health, etc would you date them.
Well, I haven't met anyone like me, but I haven't related much to other people either, only those I was close to in my day to day. But it's been many years since this (family, educational or work environments) and since I'm asocial, the fact that I don't use meeting spaces to talk to other people (leisure environments) makes it very difficult for this never happen, especially when there is almost no predisposition on my part.

Almost...

//

Doncs no he conegut pas ningú com jo, però tampoc m'he relacionat gaire amb d'altres persones, només amb les que tenía a prop meu en el meu día a día. Però ja fa molts anys d'això (entorns familiars, educatius o laborals) i com que sóc asocial, el fet de no fer ús d'espais de trobada per parlar amb d'altres persones (entorns d'oci) dificulta molt que això passi mai, sobretot quan no hi ha gairebé cap predisposició per part meva.

Gairebé...

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and BetweenRadioStations
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
l'm ugly and definitely a red flag so probably not

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, UseItOrLoseIt, Elio24 and 3 others