• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Tinnitus 10 plus years
BPD
IBS
Lost a job
Lost a visa

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Brick In The Wall, TAW122 and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I feel like you're trying to get people to tell you that your reasons are ok. I don't want to judge anyone else, especially not in a poll.

I have chronic health conditions that lower my quality of life and are a consideration in my decision. But there's much more to the story. There always is.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Brick In The Wall, AlreadyGone and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
For me, yes that would be more than enough to warrant CTB. I can't speak for anyone else and everyone's situation is unique and different (no two person's situation are exactly the same, there is always some nuance and variable in them). In fact, there are people who have CTB'ed for less reasons and there are those that take a bit more before giving way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I definitely hope you're not basing your decision on a silly poll. This type of decision is very personal and should stay that way. No one can make this decision for you. I'm sorry you're facing all the issues you've mentioned above. I think you need to do some introspection.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soulless_Angel, voyager and Sensei
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I think that's something everyone can and should decide for themselves, there is no criteria one has to obtain to warrant the decision as legitimate. It's a purely personal standard.

And yet for argument's sake; #5 and #4 wouldn't bother me that much (outside problems). Have #3 or similar, but it's bearable. #2 seems a tough one from what I hear around these parts. #1 I've had permanently for about 23 years. It's a pain, but it was bearable until late 2018. Now it's on speaking volume. It's there all the time and very annoying. Definitely playing into my decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Everyone deals with thing's differently, some find the issues you mention so bad they want to end their lifes, others find it OK and are able to deal with them,
If you are seeking clarification that it is OK to CTB for these reasons, then you are asking in the wrong place.
TO me this path is so personal, all this forum can do is support you, and not answer your question, nor make your choice for you.

I wish you the best in where ever this life takes you

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Brick In The Wall