• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
It's the only high anchor point that is taller than me in my apartment, it feels so strong i was trying to rotate it but it's not moving, it's used to hold some kitchen ingredients, i weigh 60kg, would u trust it for hanging ( both full and partial ? )

Attachments

• 20200808_091341.jpg
    20200808_091341.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • 20200808_091409_001.jpg
    20200808_091409_001.jpg
    914.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Reactions: snuff
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
It's the only high anchor point that is taller than me in my apartment, it feels so strong i was trying to rotate it but it's not moving, it's used to hold some kitchen ingredients, would u trust it for hanging ( both full and partial ? )
How much do you weigh?

I would not trust that. It looks sketch to me. I weigh 148 lbs.

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
what kind of rope will you go for? part of me says just go for it, but other part says it looks doubtful

Reactions: Ghassane
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
About 60kg
Oof, you weigh less than me, but gosh, I really don't know about that one, personally. It just looks kind of small and thin. ETA: I have failed a partial before because of a suboptimal anchor point, so that's why I am a little worried maybe.
You could try hanging from it with your hands though as a kind of litmus test. I would bounce on it too to create some extra force. You really want something that's going to be absolutely sturdy.

Last edited:
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I think it could work for partial hanging. Not sure about full tho. You might want to check it by putting rope onto it and trying to hang on the rope with your hands

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Oof, you weigh less than me, but gosh, I really don't know about that one, personally. It just looks kind of small and thin. ETA: I have failed a partial before because of a suboptimal anchor point, so that's why I am a little worried maybe.
You could try hanging from it with your hands though as a kind of litmus test. I would bounce on it too to create some extra force. You really want something that's going to be absolutely sturdy.
Thanks, I'll be playing with it for the next hour to make sure.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would not trust ist cause it is really small when you trash around and the rope could also slip from this small anchor point

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
I would not trust ist cause it is really small when you trash around and the rope could also slip from this small anchor point
indeed. thats why i asked the op what kind of rope she/he will use. and sure the op can try to attach the rope and swing with it just for trial

Reactions: farid1711
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Similar Hooks are described to carry 20-30kg

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
It's the only high anchor point that is taller than me in my apartment, it feels so strong i was trying to rotate it but it's not moving, it's used to hold some kitchen ingredients, i weigh 60kg, would u trust it for hanging ( both full and partial ? )

You could always test it out first in a non-hanging method. Attach a rope to it and grab the rope and lift yourself so it is taking your entire body weight. Or even better, tie a loop in the bottom end of the rope to put your foot through and stand on that loop with your hands holding the rope further up. Stay on it for a few minutes and jiggle your bodyweight up and down and see if it holds your weight. Have your other foot near the ground ready to catch you in case the rope detaches.