A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
I have planned on using my clothing bar in my closet tonight but all the bars for sale on the Internet don't hold near my weight. It seems risky. I also see so many people fail at partial on SS that I wonder why it's listed as a method sometimes. I can see slipping and falling on the floor using the doorknob. I have read of a case where an older man hung himself in his bed using the TV remote which was attached to the wall with a cord. This is a picture of my beautiful bed. If I tied my rope, which is too thin, to the part in the middle of the headboard with the noose right next to the finial could it work? I know it won't give a lot of weight but we only need enough to compress some vasculature, right? I ODed on monkshood but obviously I'm still here. If you google it you will see that it's hit or miss. I didn't use enough. I am just so very desperate. I used to have an above average IQ but I have brain damage, making getting sodium nitrite and using executive function a challenge.

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
I failed several times. I know i didn´t have the guts for full suspension, which led me to the conclusion that I wasn´t actually ready. It might work, so try it or get up tomorrow morning frustrated as I´ve been in all these cases.