• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
Pictured is what I am going to buy

Going to use newspaper in those heavy duty chimney starters to get the coal going
I will leave them for about 90-2 hours till the coals are red hot, I don't have thermometer unfortunately.

Then I will decant the chimneys into the big buckets and take them to the bathroom. The bathroom will have dust sheets all around it duct taped around windows and vents etc to stop it escaping.

I will put the buckets into the bath and I will lay on comfy duvet and have loads of alcohol and some sleep pills.

Let it do it's thing, how does that sound? Screenshot 2024 07 03 16 51 47 039 comandroidchrome

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the recommended amount of coal per square meter
The calculate the minimum required amount of charcoal which is 0.135 kg/m³ and double that amount.

you need to measure the room size in meters
total_room_size==length*width*height
coal_required==0.135/ total_room_size
double it

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
the recommended amount of coal per square meter
The calculate the minimum required amount of charcoal which is 0.135 kg/m³ and double that amount.

you need to measure the room size in meters
total_room_size==length*width*height
coal_required==0.135/ total_room_size
double it
Can I not just burn a shit load of charcoal

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can I not just burn a shit load of charcoal
The problem is defining what a "shit load" of charcoal is. Why not just measure the room - L x W x H - and calculate with the .135 kg/m³ amount to find an exact minimum amount of charcoal? Then take whatever amount you calculate and multiply it by a factor of "4" for "assurance" purposes. Also, it will not take anywhere near 90 minutes for the charcoals to get "red" hot. Maybe 30 minutes. You don't need a thermometer. You will be able to see them glowing red when they are ready and not producing any smoke. They should be placed in the bathroom ahead of time before you enter, maybe 20 minutes, to give the CO time to build up. This is a risky way of doing this because you will not know what the actual level of CO is in the room without having a CO Analyzer to measure the CO concentration. If it's not high enough, you could severely injure yourself and not die, possibly becoming a vegetable due to neurological damage.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
The problem is defining what a "shit load" of charcoal is. Why not just measure the room - L x W x H - and calculate with the .135 kg/m³ amount to find an exact minimum amount of charcoal? Then take whatever amount you calculate and multiply it by a factor of "4" for "assurance" purposes. Also, it will not take anywhere near 90 minutes for the charcoals to get "red" hot. Maybe 30 minutes. You don't need a thermometer. You will be able to see them glowing red when they are ready and not producing any smoke. They should be placed in the bathroom ahead of time before you enter, maybe 20 minutes, to give the CO time to build up. This is a risky way of doing this because you will not know what the actual level of CO is in the room without having a CO Analyzer to measure the CO concentration. If it's not high enough, you could severely injure yourself and not die, possibly becoming a vegetable due to neurological damage.
Ok I appreciate your Frank advice on this one. I don't understand. If I got to sleep in there surely it will be enough, deffinetly do not want to be a vegetable - can't stand Kevin the carrot

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ok I appreciate your Frank advice on this one. I don't understand. If I got to sleep in there surely it will be enough, deffinetly do not want to be a vegetable - can't stand Kevin the carrot
It *may* be enough, it *may* NOT be enough. People do die in there sleep from CO poisoning all the time due to faulty furnaces and plugged-up chimneys. BUT, whether, or not, you would be successful cannot be based on that. What if your bathroom is more "leaky" than you know? How about leakage where the walls and floor meet, behind the molding? There are lots of variables. The only real way to know, or at least gain a reasonable amount of certainty, about whether you *should* be successful is to use a CO analyzer and physically measure and monitor the room and the CO level that is attained. Ideally, you would want a CO concentration of 10000 PPM, or higher, to be assured of a quick and peaceful death with absolute minimum amount of suffering.