• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
I was wondering if this would work for the night night method. I was going to 3D print this, but I didn't know if this would work. For the back of my neck I was going to use a towel or something to pad against the cable straps. The 2 here go against my neck at the spot the mega thread shows.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
One thing you will see from all of the Night-Night threads is that it is an extremely subjective method and there are no guarantees that what works for one person will work for another. Both individual anatomical differences and differing techniques all have an influence. That being said, there was a diagram in the PPH ('Korean Method' chapter) showing a modified torniquet designed to apply pressure in exactly the correct spots, so if you were going to 3D-print anything, something like it might be a good place to start. I also vaguely recall seeing a CAD rendering somewhere else of a similar device, but don't remember where. A forum search might help.