• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
Sorry for my previous somewhat disorganized post. I am new to this forum and I am planning my suicide. I plan to do it this week so time is running out. I'm terribly afraid of doing it and I don't think I can do it without an altered state of consciousness, so I plan on drinking copious amounts of alcohol and smoking weed to get it done. my method? I am quite poor and I do not have access to things that many say here and I only have medicines. I have: Naproxen, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Antiallergy, Ibuprofen and Lanzoprasole. My mother suffers from many diseases, so she has several stronger medications such as opioids, but they are inaccessible to me. A few weeks ago I went to the psychiatrist (after two years without going) and they prescribed me: olanzapine and carbamazepine. Tomorrow I'm going to buy them, so I'd kill myself with a cocktail of:

Naproxen, Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Antiallergy, Ibuprofen, Lanzoprasole, Olanzapine and Carbamazepine. Added that I will be very drunk and drugged.

Do you think this could cause my death? I previously tried to kill myself and failed miserably and only got months of internment. I don't want to fail, not anymore. My situation is worse than ever in my life and I don't want to exist anymore. Please take the time to read and respond to this post. I would appreciate it.

Disclaimer: Excuse my lousy english writing, i'm not a native speaker and i'm actually writing this from a web translator. I apologize for the bad text.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cathy Ames